Three 6 Hybrids is Moving Out of the Carport (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have been wondering about this thread as well

See, for the past 27 years (does quick math check, still can’t believe it), I’ve aspired to be or considered myself to be The Wolf:

you the Wolf? Nah Mother ****er.
you a "Lance" 100%

1617673257912.png

03q.png

We are quickly approaching an event that will transform life for human beings and challenge the natural order of our place in the universe.

If you pay any attention to technology or Elon Musk, you know I am talking about The Singularity, the point in time at which Articial Intelligence surpasses human intelligence and accelerates at an incomprehensible rate.

Experts predicted that could happen as early as 2045, and Elon has said that it could happen much sooner, perhaps as quickly as five years from now.

Friends... I am here to tell you what Elon won’t:

The Singularity is upon us. Right now. As in yesterday.

We joke about ETAF and *they and Rocket Sciencein’ and what not, but I’d to bring up a few previous posts and tie them together with some knowledge that we’ve been holding back from you.

What if The Summer Avenue Autonomous Zone was a smokescreen? A cover for a much bigger story? A movement, if you will. A new way of life.

What if it was part of *their plan all along and things were set in motion even earlier than ever alluded to before?

We won’t go into all of the details yet, but they were being directed towards a dirty mechanic shop on the ‘East Coast’ that saw a lot of activity in 2014-2015 and now housed some very sophisticated, artificially intelligent “equipment” (for lack of a better term) that would never be suspected in this unassuming location.

View attachment 2568632

Lots of things are going to start making sense

There was a lot of technological “help” being given out. Much of it in the field of artificial intelligence.

This little announcement came out right before we went west to pick up our hitchhiker, a few days after the Rocket Science handed in his two weeks notice. Notice it was quietly made in Motor Home Life, which is often used to break stories they don’t want you to hear about.

View attachment 2568810

The Singularity was originally going to be a managed event, by *they, for the benefit of mankind.

Imagine a world with limitless free energy and resources, instant communication faster than thought and not constricted by the bounds of language. A world where “work” is performed by robots, guided by artificial intelligence, and humans exist in the purest form of light and energy you could imagine.

A Garden of Eden, if you will, only the fruit is not forbidden, but plentiful. Motives are pure, because the reasons for evil have been removed from the human race.

That is what was going to happen in 2045.

However, relentless.com pirated the source code and began working toward a singularity of their own. In this world, we are slaves to relentless.com, and AI-controlled robots programmed by Geoff to be our overlords. We would only exist to serve his needs and to increase his power.

He developed his own internet-based Garden of Eden, and developed a distribution network to bring it to every home on the planet. His vehicles probably visit your house several times a day.

Once the project is complete, *if it was completed*, only a few lines of code would stand between what we see now and the bad singularity.

Last edited:
What you haven’t realized is that we have been quietly building an army of our own. That army is out on the streets, also patrolling every nook and cranny, keeping an eye on relentless.com.

Over the last two years, we have put an AI-powered Sniper in every neighborhood in relentless’s distribution network. Holley cannot keep them in stock.

Unlike Geoff’s army, ours do not retreat at the end of the day to re-supply, they stand watch, ready, anxious for action.

Last edited:
Also unlike Geoff’s AI army, we already have the final lines of code in place and running.

And it has been for several years.

Where is the brain that connects this intelligence, you ask?

It is hiding in plain sight:

There’s an old parking lot-style floor drain in the middle of the floor that’s long been filled in. No doubt many a 10mm is entombed down there. The concrete was easily an inch high and was a tripping & floor jack hazard.

I probably spent about two hours grinding this mofo down, but it's flat now, and I was able to save enough of the lettering to keep it legible. You can glide over this on a creeper without even a skip now.

View attachment 2360574

The “brain”, which will not be described any further than the contents of Marcellus Wallace’s briefcase, are entombed in the concrete-filled drain in the floor on Summer Avenue.

CA7724E1-C3E1-4434-B0C1-0C3F22327DDA.jpeg

1618189430231.jpeg

“So what about this Secret Weapon you keep talking about?”, you’re probably thinking...

The Secret Weapon is our nuclear weapon, that we hope we never have to deploy, that will keep relentless.com from advancing their singularity project any further. Peace through strength.

If you recall, *they use Hollywood to prime the public for future events and “predict” the future.

Do you remember this movie from 1987?

B06E7726-4CB1-47DA-AD52-D1D097E0C97C.jpeg

Do you remember the year 2020, where relentless-owned media stoked the tensions of the nation and started riots in major cities across the country?

And one of those cities recommended disbanding the public police force?

All predicted in 1987...

6C6C0191-996D-4F68-9B77-2A26F9A6D25C.jpeg

When construction of The Secret Weapon was proposed, we were still operating out of the carport. We were beyond capacity, but everything was under control.

Once we even announced operations would be moving to Summer Avenue in the future, things began to blow up, and we haven’t had a time
catch a breath since.

Every day has felt like this...

44A528D1-E17A-4405-9045-8E30F37F2880.gif

Being overrun by the large number of smaller customers meant that the smaller number of larger customers were put in a holding pattern. Processes were streamlined, efficiencies were realized. I even disconnected my phone and removed the battery from the Baofeng to try and dam the flow, but that only made things busier, the crowds more persistent.

Dirty Rob jumped in, helping out nights & weekends, and is responsible for most of the physical progress on the big projects. We don’t advertise it, but he’s even installed more Snipers than Nolen.

But D’Rob has a real job, and he got called out of town for some wet work. That’s when Geoff saw his opening...

He tossed a wrench into the spokes and caused a colossal pileup that would not only stop forward progress, but require several steps back

BCE7E9A9-6CE2-4EBB-862E-CF671E1AB069.gif

Taking matters into my own hands, I looked for help with the retail side. I was inundated with calls, all from good hearted folks hoping it could be done remotely by pushing a few buttons.

Unfortunately this is a full contact sport and I needed someone that could step in and take a few punches.

I found a few of those people, only to have them change their mind after sleeping on it.

Last edited:
Not sure what else I could personally do, I called Marcellus...

Last edited:
The response was short and to the point:

“You ain’t got no problem Cam, I’m on the muthafuqqa. Go back in there, chill them brothas out, and wait for The Wolf @DirtRoads who should be coming directly.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom