Thoughts on these 60 interior Panels?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey what's up everyone!

Send me a message if you have any questions for sure. I will be modifying the door cards to fit 62 ASAP. 80 tailgate, and some 1st gen truck panels too.

The quarters fit the 62 currently since they're 2-piece the front section doesn't need to be installed and drops right in with the 62 seat belt retractor trim in place.

One of the early customers stripped his tan door set and is doing the dark brown... im skeptical but we will see when they're done.

The point of the colors is to match the lower dash metal and it looks very factory that way.

Speaker cut outs are to accommodate common 3 way speaker sets... 90% of those fit depth wise and are tweeter, 3.5" and 6.5". Tweeter can be put anywhere without corrosion issues on the panels.

View attachment 3158123
wow...thats a great match color wise. Do you have a pic of the grey panel like this?

Wow. Beautiful!

wow...thats a great match color wise. Do you have a pic of the grey panel like this?
Ahh I don't think I have a complete grey truck to install it on (yet). I can put one of them next to your truck tomorrow though :)

Kelly has a grey 62 I will make a set for probably next week.

Ahh I don't think I have a complete grey truck to install it on (yet). I can put one of them next to your truck tomorrow though :)

Kelly has a grey 62 I will make a set for probably next week.
yes please......would love to see how that color matches up

20221109_094124.jpg

If I had any color cruiser but tan I would have used @orikawa dash tan color match, but I like this brown for contrast on mine. Looking forward to grabbing some black low profile molle bags for front and some molle cup/bottle holders for the rear panels
Have a link to the bags youre thinkin of...i respect your taste!!!

What bags have you guys found now?

Large Padded Accessory Pouch - https://eberlestock.com/products/large-padded-accessory-pouch is the one I run on the front doors.
Dimensions: 6"h x 8"w x 2.5"d is a good baseline for sizing to fit the front mount points.

PALS mounting is 1.5" space per loop across and 1" Up/Down. The ORIKAWA mount is 5x5, so 5x1.5" across (7.5") and 5" high at the mounting corners.

MOST* "large" pouch sizes have overall dimensions of 8-9" by 6-7" which will have that 5x5 mounting on the back.

1669659975953.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom