This is how the rear emblems should have been placed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Landpimp said:
yup, Land Cruiser is two words(but sometimes the space between is pretty small).........but for some reason the/you Aussies write it as one word......and AUS seems to be the only place this happens.....;)

John

I don’t know about you’all, but after a few Fosters’ Loggers I say Landcruiser all in one word too!! lol :D
Dean

uzj100 said:
You guys get the best options. I see a sub tank button as standard equipment. I wish we had that over here. Also, anyone have a good picture of the sahara emblem? And how might I source one in silver?

Thanks,

uzj100

Ok,

I have just got off the phone to my local Toyota Dealer and he has given me this information.

You can do it all via their website on Castle Hill Toyota and make payment via a credit card and they will send you the item. (They have a weeks backlog on the Sahara sign in silver)

The cost is $32.00 and because they will send it to you direct, you don't pay any GST which brings the cost down a bit.

Postage from Australia on that item is $8.00, so he has given me the price delivered to your door of $37.50 AU which with the exchange rate would be a lot cheaper for you.

You can also do it via the phone which is stated on the website

Thanks, Wilesy! You always have something to add to the community. Have one on me. :beer:

At least in my opinion. Just removed all the chrome emblems and installed the black pearl emblems, and decided to do it my own way.

I took my time to make sure it was centered and the spacing was the same ( I have pics of my procedure if anyone is interested.

I used the dental floss method for removal

What do you think?

Oh yeah, and I have a full set of chrome emblems and a black pearl "toyota" and "v8" left over if anyone is interested.
View attachment 25502
Hi and greetings from Oz,I want to do the same did you have a chrome border above the ''LC '' Sign and was easy to remove?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom