Third Row Seats-Think I'll sell them, opinions? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have never used the 3rd. row seats and now we're moving and I'm tired of storing them. I plan on keeping my 200 series forever. What are they worth and should I sell them? They are Black and from 2015.

I can’t imagine there being very many buyers lined up..

Put them in the Mud classifieds and see who bites. Anyone looking would look there. Maybe there are some others posted you could use to gauge value. One thing to consider is to offer them to other members free. Win-win.

I store mine as well and it seems futile as I never plan to use them again. I hang onto them with the thought that one day I might be able to use the leather for repairs on the other seats since it’s the harder to find Terra. At least that’s how I justify it to myself but odds are this truck will end up a two or possibly three seater with Scheel-Mann’s in the front proving this endeavor worthless lol.

Put them in the Mud classifieds and see who bites. Anyone looking would look there. Maybe there are some others posted you could use to gauge value. One thing to consider is to offer them to other members free. Win-win.
OK, I'm in Bozeman who wants them for free, no shipping I'm too busy. FREE FREE FREE FREE

They're useless except for their original intended use. Most like can't give them away. Maybe for garage furniture.

Before you trash them, cut out large sections of the leather and store it. If you ever damage/tear leather in your other seats, a good upholstery shop may be able to use your cut-out pieces for repairs.

Before you trash them, cut out large sections of the leather and store it. If you ever damage/tear leather in your other seats, a good upholstery shop may be able to use your cut-out pieces for repairs.

This is the only reason I have been holding on to ours. I might see if the leather covers are easily removable, if so I'll retain those and trash the seats as I am tired of dealing with them.

This is the only reason I have been holding on to ours. I might see if the leather covers are easily removable, if so I'll retain those and trash the seats as I am tired of dealing with them.
Should be pretty simple once you get the backs off. Just cut the hog rings and unwrap.

Mine have been in a shed for years taking up space.. thanks for the idea.

Just a thought as I took out my 3rd row as well. Are the 3rd row seats the exact same material as the fronts?

I have the semi aniline package on my LX. Would go check myself but the seats are in a different state other than the truck. Almost like they weren't worth taking with me/out of storage! :p

Seats are no longer available.................:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom