The MUD 100 series Photos thread (28 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It was a bit rainy at first but it soon turned into snow! I’m sure it’ll be cleared out by next week though
looks like another round of snow hitting utah next sunday/monday. fingers crossed!

How was the weather? We are headed out there next week!

North or South? North forecast doesn't look too bad.

Cleveland-UT-Weather.png

Frog Bayou, western Ozarks. More technical than I expected, and gravity and traction defeated my confidence and I high centered on a shelf I should have stacked rocks on. Apex winch (and some rocks) for the save. Luckily drive shaft was unscathed (despite the sick feeling I had feeling it rub on the shelf…). Of course you’ll just have to believe me, I was too focused to take a picture.

IMG_8006.jpeg

IMG_8014.png

IMG_8015.png

Updated the wheels today (actually just installing so I can refurbish the OEM) I don’t hate it so far.

IMG_3412.jpeg

IMG_3411.jpeg

IMG_3410.jpeg

IMG_3409.jpeg

Frog Bayou, western Ozarks. More technical than I expected, and gravity and traction defeated my confidence and I high centered on a shelf I should have stacked rocks on. Apex winch (and some rocks) for the save. Luckily drive shaft was unscathed (despite the sick feeling I had feeling it rub on the shelf…). Of course you’ll just have to believe me, I was too focused to take a picture.

View attachment 3589494

View attachment 3589496

View attachment 3589497
Congratulations! You did the Frog from west to east going uphill. That's our club's banner picture.

1711253424267.png

It is one this run where I decided that ATRAC doesn't react fast enough in an off-camber situation to pull me through. Once I get the front locker reinstalled on this one, I'll be able to take it without issue.

1711253544544.jpeg

Congratulations! You did the Frog from west to east going uphill. That's our club's banner picture.

View attachment 3589709

It is one this run where I decided that ATRAC doesn't react fast enough in an off-camber situation to pull me through. Once I get the front locker reinstalled on this one, I'll be able to take it without issue.

View attachment 3589710
You have room for an LX570 in the Ozarks? My 100 is retired to beach house duties.

The 5.7 and AHC make a much better daily driver.
IMG_7538.jpeg

Last edited:
You have room for an LX570 in the Ozarks? My 100 is retired to beach house duties.

The 5.7 and AHC make a much better daily driver.
View attachment 3589958
Always! That's a nice-looking one. PM me your address so I can mail you a TToA sticker.

More Ozark wandering today. Ran over something on the easiest gravel road and got my first flat…Got to use all the tire tools I bring along.

IMG_0027.jpeg

IMG_0028.jpeg

IMG_8035.jpeg

IMG_8032.jpeg

IMG_8022.jpeg

Yall will love this one 😂

Just a standard trip:

IMG_0756.jpeg

Wait, what the:

IMG_0753.jpeg

😂

It was bone stock a month ago 😁