The MUD 100 series Photos thread (34 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nothing better than simplicity ❤️

webp (3).jpg

webp (2).jpg

webp (4).jpg

webp (8).jpg

webp (9).jpg

I'd seriously consider importing one in 2025. At that point 2000 model year would be legal to import. I don't care much about the 98 and 99
You can import a 2006 LC100 V8 manual right now. You don't have to wait until it is 25 years old. It has an exemption. Personally, I do love manual transmissions. I have several. BUT for off-road vehicles, Auto is my preference.

You can import a 2006 LC100 V8 manual right now. You don't have to wait until it is 25 years old. It has an exemption. Personally, I do love manual transmissions. I have several. BUT for off-road vehicles, Auto is my preference.
Didn't know that! I agree that an auto is better for slow crawling and other technical stuff, but tbh honest I am lucky if I get to do that kind of wheeling even twice a year!

Could you share how one would do that? I thought the 25 year rule was pretty solid, except for a few carve-outs for things like training/instruction, and even then it can't stay in the US for more than a year. I'd love to find out that there is another method.

Don’t always hate mud

IMG_1051.jpeg

IMG_0988.jpeg

IMG_0993.jpeg

IMG_1006.jpeg

IMG_1012.jpeg

Both survived

IMG_1137.jpeg

IMG_1132.jpeg

Caked

IMG_0992.jpeg

IMG_1052.jpeg

IMG_1007.jpeg

Last one

IMG_1151.jpeg

There I was…scrolling through marketplace…

IMG_7949.jpeg

IMG_7951.jpeg

Officially addicted.

The AHC will compensate for it but I did crank the torsion bars up to take the load off of the AHC. I also adjusted the front sensors all the way up (at the slider adjuster not the not/bolts) to gain about 1/2" of height in front over stock height. Front pressures are on the low end of the normal range.

As far as weight, I think the Ironman is around 80 lbs lighter than the ARB. And the Ironman still seems very heavy-duty. I was VERY happy to find out that the Ironman was so much lighter!!!
View attachment 3539176
Unfortunately the Tacoma will be for sale soon. It will be extremely sad to see it go. But I'm definately falling in love with the 100.
I just switched from the tacoma to the 100. I miss having a truck but I'm way more comfortable now

Usually not a fan of WLO but on this Stormtrooper, it looks incredible!
Thank you. IMO white lettering only looks good on black wheels - I wouldn't do it on OEM color, or bronze, etc. I've been debating painting the cladding on the bottom of the doors and just above the rear bumper black... Not sure how it'd turn out.

Thank you. IMO white lettering only looks good on black wheels - I wouldn't do it on OEM color, or bronze, etc. I've been debating painting the cladding on the bottom of the doors and just above the rear bumper black... Not sure how it'd turn out.
May be try plastidip - if you don't like it, it'd be easy to remove!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom