The MUD 100 series Photos thread (29 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I know, the plate is a bit much 😂
Love my ‘00. Still running strong.

67A27C8E-98B5-44A7-A95A-9A00D477B23A.jpeg

Love that plate. I assume you’re in the Dixieland Cruisers group? I want to see the rest of the build!
Thank you!
I'm in the Guntersville area.. I was on a trail ride a while back with some of the Dixieland guys.

First time I've seen a condition the Land Cruiser can't get through. It's not the epic storm, which missed us by 150 miles. It is the snow plow truck buried us with 2 foot wall of ice. I've seen much worst (3' to 4' foot with 5 to 6' foot drifts) snow storm in Denver. I admit this was a super wet very heavy snow. So much so my winter clothing become soaked while shoveling, which was a first. But to pile a mountain of wet snow just before temp drop from 33F to 18F freeze it, made an ice wall only heavy equipment can remove. We've another storm coming tonight. Needless to say, we're stuck home for now. Neighbor over-due to give birth, well this could get interesting!

The driveway and steering converge about 12" below bottom of my glove. It's solid ice on street side and slush and water on driveway side.

Frozen solid.
IMG_1069.JPEG

IMG_1063.JPEG

IMG_1078.JPEG

IMG_1065.JPEG

IMG_1071.JPEG

As a pilot, I've watch weather systems most of my life. This was the largest low pressure system I've seen cross the panhandle, as it heads east. Had the slow moving eye of the low been 75 to 150 further south, as it sat here for two days. This would have been epic. As it was, we about 20". But it was so warm and wet as it snowed, it did accumulate first 12 hours. Had it been a cold snow we'd have maybe 30" to 40" remaining this morning.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom