The MUD 100 series Photos thread (21 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This was over the New Year weekend and I had just returned to our place in Santa Fe after a day on the slopes.
Screen Shot 2021-01-11 at 2.11.56 PM.png

colours of your rig look deadly in the snow. In good nic that cruiser
Thanks, mate, I appreciate the kind words, especially coming from the side of the pond with all the cool Land Cruisers! :)

I like that tire carrier. What brand is that?
That’s the Wilco XL solo. I love it. I didn’t have the budget fora bumper so this was right up my alley. And it is solid! No wiggle or rattling at all. I can’t recommend it enough for a budget alternative to a full aftermarket bumper.

Right after I bought the 2005 LX in Albuquerque, and brought home to RUI:

AHC in “HI” mode
F94DC279-25EE-4B4A-8748-73CD0272FB35.jpeg

Towed a small cargo trailer 800 miles from OK to NM (did great). This is after I did AHC delete with stock LC springs and TBs:
685A063E-AE59-448F-AA63-955D60F9B1AD.jpeg

That’s the Wilco XL solo. I love it. I didn’t have the budget fora bumper so this was right up my alley. And it is solid! No wiggle or rattling at all. I can’t recommend it enough for a budget alternative to a full aftermarket bumper.
Thanks. I really like the look of it and I am all about protecting my budget.

Picked this one up today. A 2000 with 273K miles on her. Plan on building it out for a serious over land vehicle. OME Heavy, ARB Deluxe Front, Smitty Built 10K wench, Smitty Built Gen 2 RTT, Iron Man Front Diff Drop, SPC UCAs, Pioneer Platform rack with backbone rails. Need suggestions for lights and tires. Will build my own draw system and have the ICECO fridge already. The only thing that I have found wrong is the driver side inner oil seal on the rear needs replacing and the diff lock sensor. You can tell this was a soccer mom driven vehicle, probably never even seen dirt. Never left the highways of SOCAL.

View attachment 2550107

View attachment 2550108

View attachment 2550110

That's where I got mine- SoCal from a soccer mom. Now it's loving life in the trees of Oregon!

IMG_3327.JPG

Just bought this 2002 LX with 175k miles. I'm already enjoying the forum!!

Welcome! PM me if you ever want to rendezvous in the Ozarks or Ouchita - I’d love to start exploring these.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom