The MUD 100 series Photos thread (42 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Braved the treacherous weather for my caffine fix, Starbucks đź‘Ž

New 100 owner!!!!

Purchased this last weekend and drove straight to western North Carolina. Saw some snow on Grandfather mountain and did some forest roads around Linville Gorge.

I have owned an 80 series and a few 40s. Loving the hundy!!!!
What road did you take to find the dirt roads you took? We have a place in Linville and looking for some good trails to just cruise along with a few friends. I own an 06 Land Cruiser!

Scoin, if your fix is only the caffeine and not the social scene to showcase your ride :cheers:, consider getting a Nespresso machine. 70 cents for a great espresso at home. Do that 5 times a week, in a month you'll have saved enough for a nice little 100 goodie. In a year, for a major upgrade that will get you more easily through that jungle! :D

@e9999 usually get the fix at home with a pour over but had just dropped off the kids and was being lazy

Mammoth

FFCC0BB7-9817-4549-9E24-DDBEA35DDF26.jpeg

CD0CA426-EE23-4C0B-934C-A9F388E4D96A.jpeg

Awesome photos! I had mine in deeper snow with no chains. Easy peasy.
Question for you all. Anyone know of a thread with a tundra/sequoia 5.7L (2011-2014)motor swap into a 100 series?
I’m thinking about doing it. Adds 70 more horsies and SC’s are “easier” to come by.

View attachment 1913094
I think it’s about 130-170 gain
HP depending on the year of your LC. Also the 5.7 was first available in 2007

Finally got these things on. Think they quoted a 8mpg gain. Aluminum front steel rear

I wonder why some of the Dissent bumpers come with clear bullet lights up front and some orange like yours?

Also, what are the two small holes in center of the front bumper (to the sides of the middle opening above the winch)?

I wonder why some of the Dissent bumpers come with clear bullet lights up front and some orange like yours?

Also, what are the two small holes in center of the front bumper (to the sides of the middle opening above the winch)?

Lights are add on. I didn’t buy from Ben. They’re maxxima lights 3 lead, 5yr warranty.
Holes I believe are for a flip up front license plate holder.

Enjoying some beach and dune driving between Ledge and Lancelin (Western Australia), then heading north for a camp and bit of a fish on the beach, what a way to spend the weekend!

9bOZ7pc.jpg

sE6sANZ.jpg

CCe7ZZL.jpg

nn9DjqG.jpg

wjcyclI.jpg

iDq8IGW.jpg

MFxkgas.jpg

lJqm0Ku.jpg

QYuEqTJ.jpg

Last edited:
@Hendrik awesome pics. Did you catch anything? Would like to see what you guys are catching out there. We do all our surf fishing in Cape Hatteras, North Carolina (East Coast United States).

distance.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom