The MUD 100 series Photos thread (12 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wow. Specs? It looks huge.

Nothing exciting recently with mine. She did have to give up her garage spot for a new toy:

20190217_183013.jpg

Just finished - picked up this 1 owner 2004 with 250k in great shape. OME 865 springs, 1.25" spacers, new OEM shocks, timing belt, water pump, valve cover gaskets, BFG 275/70/18

Looks great. If you don't mind sharing how much you ended up paying and if there is any rust? It looks very similar to mine!

Went on a rally last month organized by @Odyseuss in the Utah west desert with Wasatch Cruisers. Saw a lot of places I hadn't seen before.

What is that in the second pic?

This is what it was planned as - Massive solar farm to be planted near Delta

This is what it is now - Delta Solar Ruins

Using satellite-like arrays which would follow the arc of the sun during the day, cheap plastic panels impregnated with magnifying elements would shoot intensified rays of sunlight into a crucible of combustible material which in turn created steam to power a generator. This Rube Goldberg-ian solution to harnessing the sun’s energies may have been more complicated than standard solar panels, but the low cost of the materials made it a viable option. Unfortunately even the rugged plastics and metals used in the Delta array were no match for the strong desert winds which quickly damaged most of the collectors that the engineers were able to install.

There was a Husky Tool Box hanging in one of the arrays. ??? Very high tech!

Awesome photos! I had mine in deeper snow with no chains. Easy peasy.
Question for you all. Anyone know of a thread with a tundra/sequoia 5.7L (2011-2014)motor swap into a 100 series?
I’m thinking about doing it. Adds 70 more horsies and SC’s are “easier” to come by.

52536C05-CAA6-4B50-BFF0-EE2D62B39A5D.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom