The Lowcountry gun thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Saiga 12
20150719_192536_zpsfebhcldm.jpg

Very nice, did you do the conversion yourself?

I regret not picking one of those up when they were cheap.

I wouldn't either. Luckily uncle sugar lets me play with the real thing from time to time.

My favorite belt fed I've got to fire has to be the M134.

*Not my photo

View attachment 1215564
That kinda looks like a starter motor sitting on top... And a crap ton of empties so close together. I couldn't afford 10 seconds of ammo for that.

That kinda looks like a starter motor sitting on top... And a crap ton of empties so close together. I couldn't afford 10 seconds of ammo for that.

That is an electric motor sitting on top, and it fires between three to six thousand rounds per minute. I'm glad I wasn't paying for the Ammo!

Very nice, did you do the conversion yourself?
I regret not picking one of those up when they were cheap.

Yep it stayed in the sporting config for a very long time.... now when ever it comes out everyone says wow thats a huge AK, didnt know they came in 12ga.... haha

So i did bad last weekend. Check book is almost light as a feather. 4 checks to BATF.

Full size Beretta's sure shoot nice. I prefer my glock for carry but my M9 always comes to the range with me.

View attachment 1216733
I thought the M9 shot well too...is a big weapon though and ever time I had to train someone to shoot it with no background or smallish hands...they had problems..limp wristing it, riding slide with thumb (until they lose their thumbnail) haha... Thought I would buy one as I had a dozen italian original M9 15 round magazines that I found in bottom of an old box full of extra equipment from multiple trips to bosnia. Sold them all though after I picked up a refurbished factory West German made SIG P226....made me forget about that M9. :)

The Beretta is being replaced nay the Glock 19. Just an FYI.

I picked up a refurbished factory West German made SIG P226....made me forget about that M9. :)
Sig P series are the best pistols made, but in full disclosure, I don't own a H&K USP. Are you using stock grips or aftermarket?

The Beretta is being replaced nay the Glock 19. Just an FYI.

I've heard they are looking at it but I doubt it will happen in this era of budget cuts.

There are a few of the cooler units using them already though. Along with suppressed G21's ect.

Sig P series are the best pistols made, but in full disclosure, I don't own a H&K USP. Are you using stock grips or aftermarket?
I have Hogue aftermarkets on all of my SIGs...P220, P239 and P226. Simple, rugged and have always liked way they felt in my hand. I even had a set of aftermarkets for my duty M9 that I would put on when I ran our armory for a few years and we had assigned M4 and M9 weapons we could customize slightly in sighting systems, slings and grips.

@Brock, I figured I'd move the discussion here so we aren't OT. I keep a pigeon coop in my backyard and it has 3 or 4 pigeons every time I train a puppy. They're quite, easy to keep and are very hardy, almost reminds me of a pheasant. You'd be surprised to see how many suburban field are around to train a dog with a pigeon. Since you have acreage, a Johnny house is probably a good idea. Stay away from pharaoh quail, they're sold for meat for restaurants, not the best game bird around. I'm anxious to start training her, but I'm someone of a "naturalist" when it comes to dog training. I wait until they get their adult teeth as wolf puppies don't have the strength or maturity to hunt until they get their adult canine teeth. I'm only doing barrel work to teach her steady, the other dogs already have her pointing squirrels, doves, even lizards. A friend of mine is looking for another GWP, and is looking at a kennel in Germany. The German hunt test (some are done here too) really keep the bloodline pure as they won't breed one unless it's passed it. Keep the pics coming in, good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom