The Lowcountry gun thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone interested in hitting up Quickshot to pop off a few rounds sometime soon? I have 2 glocks looking for something else like the SW Shield. Anyone shot a Walther before? A friend of mine has a 9mm it felt pretty good. Didn't get to shoot it though.

Quickshot not a bad place to shoot M-Thurs but expensive Friday on. I usually hit up ATP, but havent in years. I just pack up the target stands and head out to Boggy Head. If im feeling like a drive Twin Ponds...

Happy Shooting....

I have several handguns that need to be put thru their paces.... I also need to learn / practice proper care for them as well. What I learned back in 1990/91 - has been boxed up and stored away in the archives for a LONG TIME.

I have several handguns that need to be put thru their paces.... I also need to learn / practice proper care for them as well. What I learned back in 1990/91 - has been boxed up and stored away in the archives for a LONG TIME.

I'm no pro but i think i know enough. A little oil and cleaner, stiff brushes and rags pretty much all you need.

Quickshot not a bad place to shoot M-Thurs but expensive Friday on. I usually hit up ATP, but havent in years. I just pack up the target stands and head out to Boggy Head. If im feeling like a drive Twin Ponds...

Happy Shooting....

I'm a member there so I can bring one person they provide ear/eyes and can rent any hand gun for free. Considering how much I'm up there it wasnt a bad deal for me. Great place to try before you buy, as long as they have it there.

I'm a member of palmetto gun club up in summerville. Great range if you haven't been there. Hoping to start IDPA in the next month or 2.

This thread needs more photos, here is my latest build. Just a cheap carbine I built from some extra parts I had laying around.

image.jpeg

Going old school @Soju with that A-1 upper aren't ya? I like my A1 target model, but it seems flat tops are in vogue now. Nice build.
That's actually an A2 upper. I like carry handle uppers for their durability, no batteries to go dead, ect.

I have a few flat tops with optics as well though.

Here is another one of my builds and a family photo of my carry handle AR's.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom