The Lowcountry beer thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think the Greens here in Gville still has Backwoods Bastard but they are charging $18 for it as I discovered last week. If anyone wants any at that price I can go check and bring with me to Charleston the 19th!

Last edited:
How I feel when I find out the run of beer cane out early and sold out...

IMG_1029.GIF

Just do like I do and you won't have to worry about it. LOL

Just do like I do and you won't have to worry about it. LOL
Who let David on the beer thread? :) This place is really going downhill without Matt monitoring the board.

Was able to stop by Total Wine today (here in Greenville) and they still have quite a bit of Backwoods Bastard.....probably because it's $18 a 4-pack just like I paid at Green's last week! Let me know if i can get any for anyone in the Charleston area as i plan to attend Cars & Coffee and some of the HAMOM on the morning of the 19th! They also had the Founders Breakfast Stout!
So glad I stopped in as i was able to score the only bottle of Colonel EH Taylor Rye on the shelf.

Backwoods Bastard.JPG

Was able to stop by Total Wine today (here in Greenville) and they still have quite a bit of Backwoods Bastard.....probably because it's $18 a 4-pack just like I paid at Green's last week! Let me know if i can get any for anyone in the Charleston area as i plan to attend Cars & Coffee and some of the HAMOM on the morning of the 19th! They also had the Founders Breakfast Stout!
So glad I stopped in as i was able to score the only bottle of Colonel EH Taylor Rye on the shelf.

View attachment 1349059
If you don't mind, than yes! I'd love to try it! I feel like I'm taking advantage of your generosity... PM me your PayPal and let me know how much I owe you. Oh, and don't make a special trip, this is only if you're heading that way anyhow.

Anyone else want some Backwoods Bastard besides Jeremy?

Just received a sixer of Zombie Dust (BA score: 100) in the mail from a friends. It's a very fresh, very delicious Pale Ale from Three Floyds:

Three-Floyds-Zombie-Dust.jpg

That
Just received a sixer of Zombie Dust (BA score: 100) in the mail from a friends. It's a very fresh, very delicious Pale Ale from Three Floyds:

Three-Floyds-Zombie-Dust.jpg

That looks like a 7 pack plus a pint of something delicious.....BONUS!

Anyone else want some Backwoods Bastard besides Jeremy?

Well, if you haven't already gone, get me 2x 4 packs.... and I'll PP you for the effort. If you have, I'll get a bottle from @CharlestonG8R

Zombie Dust is really really frickin' good. Jump on that if you ever head to Muncie, IN.

Also currently in the fridge:
Deschutes Brewing Jubelale - a strong, winter ale with notes of cocoa, dried fruits and toffee
Breckenridge Brewing Nitro Vanilla Porter

Buckledown / Kuma "Mark of the Yeast". This beer is so dang smooth... A Pale Ale that even Tim can appreciate. This joint, Kuma's, was featured on Diners Driveins and Dives when I was living in California; they're on the list of 50 greatest burgers in the US for good reason.

image.jpg

Last year the :princess: made me a beer advent calendar; one beer per day starting December 1st leading up to Christmas. She presented it to me last Veteran's day...welp, she did it again. This year is mostly Colorado beer, which isn't surprising, but I'm pretty pumped about 12/1!!

where did you find that??
A close friend of mine took a trip to The Napa Valley and brought a few of his favorite beers home. He thought the beer at The Russian River Brewery was more impressive than most of the wine they tasted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom