The Lowcountry beer thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I know that @Beau Diddly may be the only Belgian Quad drinker in the bunch... but in case I missed someone, here was our holiday Quad sampling. Gulden Draak 9000 is my favorite, but it was a tough competition. Frankly, you just can’t go wrong with any of these beers; they are all delicious.

View attachment 1601128
That's a fine line-up. Regrettably, I've only had the St Bernardus Abt12, but the Three Philosophers is on my short list, as well as the other two now that you've mentioned it. Check out Munkle on upper Meeting St, Charleston's only Abbey style brewery. Unfortunately, they haven't brewed their Quad yet.

Just tried the Canadian break stout. About to try the DKML malt liquor.

image.jpeg

I’m not an IPA drinker, but I really liked this double IPA, hoppy but not bitter. It hit the shelf on Tuesday and was sold out that night at both Bottles and Total Wine. I bought the last two 6-pks in Charleston.

6BEBD691-904B-435E-96B7-B53764C42267.jpeg

I’m not an IPA drinker, but I really liked this double IPA, hoppy but not bitter. It hit the shelf on Tuesday and was sold out that night at both Bottles and Total Wine. I bought the last two 6-pks in Charleston.

View attachment 1619859

that's a tasty one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom