The Knitting Circle (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ClankBang said:
Funny... I just assumed they were M***er F****n snakes.

X2 on that one!!! Bout stepped on this 5ft+ SOB beside my driveway!!!

image-3906166041.jpg

since I dont think mama is going to let my dad get Matts 80 I would like to start the petition to make this happen.
swap in Lorena's axles and tires on her and you are just a toybox away from the baddest full bodied 80 ever.

:popcorn:

I was in a emergency room yesterday and noticed a list of venomous snakes.
There was only 6 and 3 of them were rattlesnakes.
Coral snakes scare me because I can't tell the difference between those and (king?) snakes.
Thier heads are small so not like the others.
I think I have seen one once but can't be sure. What ever it was I almost stepped on it.

Godwin said:
Black rat snake.

Nice.. Thanks!! I'm not a snake guy but I did let him live.For the past couple years he has hung out in my woodpile. When I find him in my garage then we will have a problem.

Coral snakes scare me because I can't tell the difference between those and (king?) snakes.
I think I have seen one once but can't be sure. What ever it was I almost stepped on it.

1) why were you in the emergency room?

2) red touches yellow, you're a dead fellow. red touches black you're okay Jack.

ClankBang said:
I was in a emergency room yesterday

Probably for alcohol poisoning!! Dirty ass hands+home brewing = ER :)

BAM......
Rance you're not trying to get me to shower with you again; are you?

Nice.. Thanks!! I'm not a snake guy but I did let him live.For the past couple years he has hung out in my woodpile. When I find him in my garage then we will have a problem.

Good for you letting it live. They feed on mice, rats, and birds. Letting 'em hang around will keep the rodent numbers down.

Coral snakes are very rare, I only hear of one in the state every 2-3 years. They are more likely to be seen in south Alabama but are known from Bibb and Coosa counties.

Coral snakes are very rare, I only hear of one in the state every 2-3 years. They are more likely to be seen in south Alabama but are known from Bibb and Coosa counties.

And tiny!

The king snakes "red on black" are actually a normal sized snake, where as a coral snake is a large worm size.
I lived in Sarasota, FL for a short time, and the kid that lived next door was bitten on his bare foot by one before I knew him. His parents told us about it, he stayed in the hospital for a while it seems.

Should have clarified I saw the snake in Texas.

My wife likes to kick them out of the way and then describe them to me later. Last time it was a copperhead. She said it took off after she kicked him. Said it was more afraid of her than I am.

One of these days!

This one was about 2'
I know the saying I just don't trust that I would have it right if I ever saw one.

Coral snakes aren't viper type snakes, they have small jaws and the venom doesn't inject the same way. They actually have to gnaw on you to get the venom into you and as said above they are unusually small in comparison to other snakes, no fatter than the width of your pinky finger. Coral snakes are very vibrantly colored whereas scarlet king snakes have much more muted red/yellow colors.

This probably applies to AL too:

VENOMOUS SNAKES IN GEORGIA
Copperhead
Pigmy Rattlesnake
Canebrake or Timber Rattlesnake
Cottonmouth
Eastern Diamondback Rattlesnake
Eastern Coral Snake

NON-VENOMOUS SNAKES IN GEORGIA
Eastern Green Water Snake
Brown Water Snake [same as Midland Water snake?]
Red or Yellow-Bellied Water Snake
Banded Water Snake
Northern Water Snake
Banded Water Snake
Striped Crayfish Snake
Glossy Crayfish Snake
Black Swamp Snake
Brown Snake
Red-Bellied Snake
Eastern Ribbon Snake
Common Garter Snake
Smooth Earth Snake
Rough Earth Snake
Eastern Hognose Snake
Southern Hognose Snake
Ringneck Snake
Eastern Worm Snake
Pine Woods Snake
Mud Snake
Rainbow Snake
Racer
Coachwhip
Rough Green Snake
Corn Snake
Rat Snake
Pine Snake
Eastern/Black Kingsnake
Mole Kingsnake
Scarlet Kingsnake/Milk Snake
Scarlet Snake
Southeastern Crowned Snake
Eastern Indigo Snake
Central Florida Crowned Snake

A few weeks ago I tried pulling up a shrub in the yard and ending up breaking some tools and giving up. This weekend I brought out the big guns and this is how it went down.

Round 1: Hi-lift vs Dead shrub

IMAG0866.jpg

Winner: Hi-lift!!!

IMAG0867.jpg

Round 2: Land Cruiser vs Row of Live Privet

IMAG0864.jpg

Winner: Land Cruiser!!! Fatality

IMAG0865.jpg

Coral snakes aren't viper type snakes, they have small jaws and the venom doesn't inject the same way. They actually have to gnaw on you to get the venom into you and as said above they are unusually small in comparison to other snakes, no fatter than the width of your pinky finger. Coral snakes are very vibrantly colored whereas scarlet king snakes have much more muted red/yellow colors.

This probably applies to AL too:

VENOMOUS SNAKES IN GEORGIA
Copperhead
Pigmy Rattlesnake
Canebrake or Timber Rattlesnake
Cottonmouth
Eastern Diamondback Rattlesnake
Eastern Coral Snake

NON-VENOMOUS SNAKES IN GEORGIA
Eastern Green Water Snake
Brown Water Snake [same as Midland Water snake?]
Red or Yellow-Bellied Water Snake
Banded Water Snake
Northern Water Snake
Banded Water Snake
Striped Crayfish Snake
Glossy Crayfish Snake
Black Swamp Snake
Brown Snake
Red-Bellied Snake
Eastern Ribbon Snake
Common Garter Snake
Smooth Earth Snake
Rough Earth Snake
Eastern Hognose Snake
Southern Hognose Snake
Ringneck Snake
Eastern Worm Snake
Pine Woods Snake
Mud Snake
Rainbow Snake
Racer
Coachwhip
Rough Green Snake
Corn Snake
Rat Snake
Pine Snake
Eastern/Black Kingsnake
Mole Kingsnake
Scarlet Kingsnake/Milk Snake
Scarlet Snake
Southeastern Crowned Snake
Eastern Indigo Snake
Central Florida Crowned Snake

I've caught all of these, some even in GA.

does anyone know anyone running toyota split rims?

I would really like to see some in person, and I would love to get to change a tire once or twice to learn how.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom