The Knitting Circle (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If anyone needs something taken away...put it on the road in front of my house....haha

Taken within 5-15mins of deposit
Three metal shelving units
One washer with no switches
Box of rusty nuts and screws
Styrofoam
Old paint cans
Yard swing
Pieces of rusty play ground set

Ahhhh America...smells good on a Sunday!

There's a kid that I know over on tacomaworld who's trying to stuff 35's on a first gen tacoma, and needs some help cutting out part of the firewall and welding in some sheet metal. He's about FJ62Sasquatch's age, and wheels his taco pretty hard. I'd lend a hand, but I don't have a welder.

Anyone with a welder want to chip in and help a cool guy stuff 35's on a taco?

He can't legally buy beer to chip in, but he said he'd gladly buy dinner for whomever helps out.

There's a kid that I know over on tacomaworld who's trying to stuff 35's on a first gen tacoma, and needs some help cutting out part of the firewall and welding in some sheet metal. He's about FJ62Sasquatch's age, and wheels his taco pretty hard. I'd lend a hand, but I don't have a welder.

Anyone with a welder want to chip in and help a cool guy stuff 35's on a taco?

He can't legally buy beer to chip in, but he said he'd gladly buy dinner for whomever helps out.

does he have enough tire-guard to shine my BFGs up real purdy?

does he have enough tire-guard to shine my BFGs up real purdy?

I bet he's got tire shine AND bleche-wite to really make those white letters pop. I know, you've probably never posed that hard. Sheesh... friggin amateur hour over here.

In all seriousness, of the folks over there, this kid wheels the piss out of his rig. I really want to give him a hand just to see a first gen taco running 35's around town.

I bet he's got tire shine AND bleche-wite to really make those white letters pop. I know, you've probably never posed that hard. Sheesh... friggin amateur hour over here.

In all seriousness, of the folks over there, this kid wheels the piss out of his rig. I really want to give him a hand just to see a first gen taco running 35's around town.

my life is amateur hour.

I want to see pics. If I could weld I'd give him a hand just for S&G

wheeling hard + 35s on IFS is a recipe for disaster...

my life is amateur hour.

I think this is a speed bump on the way to SAS'dom for him.

Edit: Come to think of it... I hear you have axles. Maybe we give him a hand welding up his firewall to stuff his 35's on IFS, and talk him into SAS'ing it with one of your axles.

I want pics of destruction after churning chirtty fives breaks something

I think this is a speed bump on the way to SAS'dom for him.

Edit: Come to think of it... I hear you have axles. Maybe we give him a hand welding up his firewall to stuff his 35's on IFS, and talk him into SAS'ing it with one of your axles.

landspeeder is who you need to talk to about axles, I am pretty slow at getting around to projects, I tried removing those control arms again today.... I cant budge some of the bolts and my cheater bar wont fit in the allotted work space, so now I get to twiddle my thumbs until my impact wrench shows up.

now if someone has tools and a work space I can make myself available with :beer: and manly tales of valor from old.

I want pics of destruction after churning chirtty fives breaks something
<Jerry Springer>
Here, let's throw in a detroit locker while you're working on getting those 35's to fit... hell... just go 37's. What's a couple inches gonna hurt...
</Jerry Springer>

landspeeder is who you need to talk to about axles, I am pretty slow at getting around to projects, I tried removing those control arms again today.... I cant budge some of the bolts and my cheater bar wont fit in the allotted work space, so now I get to twiddle my thumbs until my impact wrench shows up.

now if someone has tools and a work space I can make myself available with :beer: and manly tales of valor from old.

Sent you a PM.

my life is amateur hour.

You should check some of the 100 pics on the 100 forum sometime

You should check some of the 100 pics on the 100 forum sometime

what about the 120 section?

554415_10150933275329291_489091166_n.jpg

rut row raggy...

9683_10150933273409291_68539719_n.jpg

I have screwed myself now... next time I go anywhere Ill either break a birf or blow a head gasket. :bang:

zrheard said:

Sit tight another 2 weeks. I'll come snatch them just soak them with some pb
Blaster or acf-50.

You have two good headlight housings also? 93 the same as 92 housing?

-nick-

Blaster or acf-50.

-nick-

I'll check the shed tomorrow, They may have sold already I dont remember. The grilles might be different 91/92 93/94 95-97

But at least your not a douche!!!
thats arguable, but thanks! :cheers:

Blaster or acf-50.

-nick-

There are two replacements loaded in the back of the truck already.

They were in the pile of parts. I just forgot to mention them.

bhmmapping said:
There are two replacements loaded in the back of the truck already.

They were in the pile of parts. I just forgot to mention them.

Haha...awesome!!

Zr, I'll check over your sled for parts when I come to T-town.

-Nick-

I

There was a guy at GSMTR a couple of years ago Running 37s I'm not sure generation it was though.

and then 100's on 35's with ifs:

Farinvail.jpg

HermitPass3.jpg

Moab.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom