The Knitting Circle (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks for stopping by. Sorry, I could hang out, we got behind, so I had to finish up the brewing.

Hey, man, no worries at all. When work's gotta get done, it's gotta get done. We had a good time just hanging out, shooting the bull, and enjoying the beer.

Front door this morning. Got away before I could get back with something to kill it.

image-891284768.jpg

Kill it? I thought you were supposed to grab it by the tail and run around yelling "Crikey!"

lol I'll make one statement: Brother's dead, and I'm not. Just sayin. :p

I make it a point not to handle venomous snakes unless they're in multiple pieces, or partially splattered on the ground somewhere.

I make it a point not to handle venomous snakes unless they're in multiple pieces, or partially splattered on the ground somewhere.[/QUOTE]

Sand Mountain Sunday Service anyone?

[/QUOTE] Sand Mountain Sunday Service anyone?[/QUOTE]

I would definitely need to do some cleansing if my soul before I would be ready to dance with snakes.

^^^^^^^^^^ my ass would still be running!!!!!!!!!

There's a snake too! How many were there?!

IMAG0767.jpg

Ho Lee Crap!

lots and lots. it's a bad phone picture in direct sunlight but there were at least a dozen.

I just totally got one upped.

Agree with Speeder. Hoe-leeee-sheeeeit.

Yup, gonna have something on Wednesday.

IMAG0767.jpg

that reminded me of this pic I took of the creek in homewood while I was out running. This is a spot where you always see kids playing on the rocks

The ones on the log are non-venomous midland water snakes, IOW harmless. Can't quite tell due to pic quality but the one in the log is also likely a midland water snake.

The ones on the log are non-venomous midland water snakes, IOW harmless. Can't quite tell due to pic quality but the one in the log is also likely a midland water snake.

This is why every chapter needs a
Resident Herpetologist:D

Funny... I just assumed they were M***er F****n snakes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom