The Knitting Circle (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It's probably too late. You drink high gravity like miller lite and you wake up on the den floor for some reason under the coffee table wearing only socks pulled up like you were playing basketball in 1975 and when all of a sudden you wake up with the need to puke you raise up quickly and slam you head into the bottom of the table. I've heard anyway.

God speed and go to bed with a helmet on if you have imbibed high gravity like miller lite. Again I've heard.

I feel that will not be my experience but I have had those before. Also I only had one IPA so I should be okay. I would like to add probably one of the best IPA's I've had. Not to hoppy and no bitter after taste that I usually experience with IPA's

Not to hoppy and no bitter after taste that I usually experience with IPA's

And that's the problem.. It flows like water and before you know it you have a 60$ tab; you give the waiter a 15 dollar tip because you can't do the math. Your very large buddy (who you're pretty sure has a background in wrestling) strongly suggest you not drive home.
You agree, but, only after you realize that kicking him in the shin and making a run for it does not fall under the definition of a gentleman.

By the way heal; What in the hell were you doing in my living room last thursday morning.

Last edited:
Oh and Rance when you read this (and I know you will) not a word.

Well I made it home safely and now am back to my other drinks (bourbon and coke) for the evening. Now to start prepping some chicken for the smoker tomorrow as practice.

We're off.... A week in the mountains with a 15 yr old and a 3 yr old..
Wish me luck

does anyone have a dual battery set up in their 80?

I am debating if I want to do that, or if I want to pick up a solar charger and have a deep cycle battery on stand by in case I need a jump.

@ Ashville brewing co. Tonight Mt Mitchell state park tomorrow linville gorge and unaka wilderness (with luck).

ClankBang said:
Oh and Rance when you read this (and I know you will) not a word.

NO COMMENT! I've been on a 30 day vacation so I'm ready for some s*** talking.

Land Speeder said:
band camp! LOL. Whatchu play in the band anyway?

With myself mostly! :) I'm gonna try my best to never go back to band camp! It was boring

RSHARPfzj80 said:
With myself mostly! :) I'm gonna try my best to never go back to band camp! It was boring

Obviously you didn't hangout with the flute players enough.

posted with my thumbs.

Rantz, you tryin' to move to alabama? You like to knit, in our knitting circle?

Not much in the way of breaking news in our nation today huh?!

I heard something about something but I'm not sure what any of it means.

Work harder speeder. You just put 30 million people on your health insurance policy. Any thoughts on who you WONT be voting for in Nov.? We already know who you want to vote for.

Blackdog said:
Work harder speeder. You just put 30 million people on your health insurance policy. Any thoughts on who you WONT be voting for in Nov.? We already know who you want to vote for.

Better watch out. Gumby will show up and move this to the pr section.

posted with my thumbs.

Headed down to Cahaba Brewing for some beers. I'll be there until probably 6:30 or so with my bro in law if anyone else wants to tip a few of Eric's brews.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom