The Clean Cruiser Project (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Awesome!!! Havent done a ton of testing just few 20 mins drive. Work has consumed my life these days till prob july haha

Sounds like fun.
When you say bj40,are you running the B engine?Being from Canada and have been playing with diesels for 20 yrs, the B engine is underpowered.
I’ve been installing n running waste cooking oil for 10 yrs on 3B,1HZ,1HDT,2LTE,1KZTE,Mitsu Delicas,Pajeros n ford 7.3 powerstrokes.
We actually have done a cummins swap on the bj40 and bj42. We have the new r2.8 turbo now. Pretty awesome little engines. If anyone is going to SEMA come check us out we will be in the Cummins booth!

I saw a few weeks back you guys got picked up by Cummins.
I've read a lot of third party reviews on those engines. Interested on how they perform for you, they havent got great reviews so far and parts arent the easiest to come by last I checked.
Good luck. Hope you guys crush it.

We actually have done a cummins swap on the bj40 and bj42. We have the new r2.8 turbo now. Pretty awesome little engines. If anyone is going to SEMA come check us out we will be in the Cummins booth!

HHmmm ? Interesting ? So the journey now is about veggie oil in a diesel ! not so much about these great Landcruisers and what they can accomplish with the stock motor running veggie oil ! At that rate for us to know how good it goes we will have to pull our Toyota diesels and drop in something else or run an experiment on our Toyota diesels ! Cool !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom