The classic ARB 40 Series bumper is back for a limited time! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

any one notice any sagging up front after the additional weight of the bumper

Another dozen retro 40 bumpers went out the door today!!! :cool:

If you're east of the Mississippi and bought your bumper from us, check your email, it left Florida today!

:cool:

I'm stoked
got email today :)
Been eyeballing every truck that pulls in for past few weeks. My guys been on the lookout.

I'm on the waiting list ... when should we expect to get the calls

I'm on the waiting list ... when should we expect to get the calls

As soon as all our Mississippi & west orders are fulfilled (they ship from us or Seattle) then we will start working though non-promo deal orders accommodating as many as possible. We'll be calling folks on the waitlist in the order they were added. I'm thinking we'll give each person 24hrs to confirm/decide before moving to the next. Unfortunately I don't currently have a timeline on that at the moment. Bryce at our shop had been in contact daily with ARB on backorderd so I'll network with him on Monday and get a vibe.

Mines arrived but I'm 2k miles away. It's a BIG box. Michael is going to pick it up for me tomorrow and could measure it for you.
Screenshot_20190416-095127.png

dang I want that bumper, I'm traveling out of the country next week hope i don't miss a call

Just showing some love for the mask wasn't rubbing it in FYI.
MG1Z good luck I'm sure you'll get one

Me too.

Any update on more shipping ?

Another half dozen shipped last week and two went out the door today, one more tomorrow. Add will-calls and we are down to just 3 open orders that were placed during the promo period :cool:

Now, for those on our waitlist. We are getting closer to starting to make things happen on those. As they weren't placed during the promotional pricing and order period we can't be 100% certain everyone on the list will get one but we should make a dent! Bumpers are arriving 5/21 and will satisfy the 3 open orders and then we'll start working through our wait list :cool:

Man, I made it to the last 3 (semi-finals?) ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom