The classic ARB 40 Series bumper is back for a limited time!

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Vendor

BUMP - FINAL DAYS TO ORDER - We must have your order by mid-day tomorrow, 8/31

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Vendor

Update from Australia :(

"We got word back from Australia there had been a delay in the manufacturing of these bars. Fortunately they are now back on track and working through all the orders. We have been told we should see them on the BOL's of our January containers now. Add 4-6 weeks for time in transit and they should land on our shores hopefully by mid February to March."

:(

71FJ40

Update from Australia :(

"We got word back from Australia there had been a delay in the manufacturing of these bars. Fortunately they are now back on track and working through all the orders. We have been told we should see them on the BOL's of our January containers now. Add 4-6 weeks for time in transit and they should land on our shores hopefully by mid February to March."

:(
Its worth the wait!
Thanks for the update and Happy Holidays Kurt!

dogfishlake

Go on a living spree
Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Yes, given the amazing popularity of this bumper, there has been talk.
Do you need a deposit today? :)

Seriously, I am all in for one. I have a nice factory front for my project now so I can wait a bit. Plus the frame, body, and drivetrain are in three different spots right now.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Vendor

Do you need a deposit today? :)

Seriously, I am all in for one. I have a nice factory front for my project now so I can wait a bit. Plus the frame, body, and drivetrain are in three different spots right now.
Not to that stage quite yet. We still haven't taken delivery of the 4x Series bumpers :D

Top Bottom