The classic ARB 40 Series bumper is back for a limited time! (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tried:
Amazon product ASIN B00029XG0A
It would need to be re-drilled as the holes do not align-up and it does not come with bolts that go through the bumper ears

Not mounted, but nice to see in my driveway ... Thanks @cruiseroutfit
FJ40_ARB_ Bumper.jpg

Tried:
Amazon product ASIN B00029XG0A
It would need to be re-drilled as the holes do not align-up and it does not come with bolts that go through the bumper ears

Hmmm, the re-drill of the fairlead back plate isn't uncommon, we have to do that on many winch installs. Generally you remove the side roller pins, move the hole 1" and reassemble. The lack of the long bolts is odd. I don't have a set of the instructions handy with me, do they discuss the winch fairlead mounting? They should have the long bolts in the fit kit. Can you snap a picture of all the hardware you received?

Hmmm, the re-drill of the fairlead back plate isn't uncommon, we have to do that on many winch installs. Generally you remove the side roller pins, move the hole 1" and reassemble. The lack of the long bolts is odd. I don't have a set of the instructions handy with me, do they discuss the winch fairlead mounting? They should have the long bolts in the fit kit. Can you snap a picture of all the hardware you received?
This what you were looking for?

ARB_Bumper_Hardware.jpg

Attachments

• ARB-Bumper-Instructions.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 182
Back at my desk for a minute with PDF instructions:

The two big bolts on the right of your picture should be the ones you're after

winch1.JPG

winch2.JPG

Ok ... took me a bit doing it solo, but I think I have it mounted correctly ... here are a few pics inside (since it is night now) ... will get a couple outside tomorrow.

FJ40_ARB_Bull_Bar_Bumper_4.jpg

Last edited:
And the front view ...
fj40_arb_bull_bar_bumper_1-jpg.1945651

FJ40_ARB_Bull_Bar_Bumper_1.jpg

Last edited:
:cool:

I can't wait to see more installed pics. We had 4 picked up at our shop yesterday. Let's see more pics!

Love it can’t wait for mine. Did you just start getting them shipped

Love it can’t wait for mine. Did you just start getting them shipped

They started shipping to our customers approx. 1 month ago. They are shipping in the order the invoice was setup so if you ordered late in the promo window, you're going to get the bumper later. You can read back through the last 15-20 posts on this thread for updates as we've been shipping.

Kurt are they all spoken for ? just picked up an HJ45....... will be calling you this week on a batch of things like disc brake conversion etc...

So stoked to finally have a clean 45.... it's a 79 w/ power steering and AC that just needs a bit of love and finishing touches to be perfect.

IMG_2445.JPG

We may have some avail. We have an active waiting list that we will work through after we fulfill all of the orders that were placed during the promo.

What size lighting would you use on those morning tabs? 4"/6", just curious

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom