The classic ARB 40 Series bumper is back for a limited time! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Are they all spoken for?

TBD, we have of may have some available. We are taking names on a wait list for those units. Pricing will be different than the special intro offer by a nominal sum.

Okay great thx for getting back. Maybe I’ll give you a call next week.

Okay great thx for getting back. Maybe I’ll give you a call next week.

Please do, we can get your info on our list.

So what is the latest on this? Are the bumpers in country yet or still on the water?:hillbilly:

Thanks!
Nick

On the water, supposedly starting to arrive in the next few weeks. Delay after delay but light at the end of the tunnel! 🆒

@cruiseroutfit Kurt, have you guys seen these shipping yet? I ordered one up here in the frozen north and was told December, then news of a delay, the web is quiet on any update. Have you heard anything from ARB? Thanks in advance-

@cruiseroutfit Kurt, have you guys seen these shipping yet? I ordered one up here in the frozen north and was told December, then news of a delay, the web is quiet on any update. Have you heard anything from ARB? Thanks in advance-

Did you order from us? If so you should have received a call with an update from Chris.

No, we went local...

:bang:

Our customers will start seeing them next week. Deliveries in the order they were taking as stock arrives to US on separate containers. I'd check with your retailer as they will know when their stock arrives.

Are there pics?
Did anyone check to see if they’ll fit a 55?
Are there any unspoken for?

Are there pics?
Did anyone check to see if they’ll fit a 55?
Are there any unspoken for?

Yes, no, perhaps.

The easiest to answer is the pic

There has been discussion about fitting to a 55 but I've not person tried or spent the time needed to determine. I'll do so once the bumpers arrive. We may have some units available. We are currently taking names on our waiting list for those that didn't get in on the promo pricing and special order window.

The first bumpers shipped Friday! They will continue shipping in the order they were placed with us and as stock arrives. Thanks again everyone!

I’d be interested to find an old beat up version, maybe someone is replacing with new? The new would look too, well, new on my rig. But I’d love an old one to mount an 8274 and not have to augment my OEM bumper that’s in great shape.

More bumpers headed out today :cool:

Let's see who gets one installed first!

Which roller fairlead is a direct bolt on for this bumper?
The kind that runs bolts through the tabs that protrude from the front of the bumper for use with the 8274

Which roller fairlead is a direct bolt on for this bumper?
The kind that runs bolts through the tabs that protrude from the front of the bumper for use with the 8274

Any of the Warn models, I think Comeups might fit too, I'll have to confirm that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom