The classic ARB 40 Series bumper is back for a limited time! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a run of "old-style" 60 bumpers next...

BUMP - FINAL DAYS TO ORDER - We must have your order by mid-day tomorrow, 8/31

Well, how was the turn out?

Any idea when these will ship?

Thanks,
Nick

We've not seen any recent updates but as of a few weeks ago they were still expecting December timeframe.

Any updates on ETA?

(Not that I'm anxious, or anything...)

Need something under the tree for the 40.
Just saying...
:)

Need something under the tree for the 40.
Just saying...
:)

I'm back in town today and will check on these as I make my rounds with back orders :D

Update from Australia :(

"We got word back from Australia there had been a delay in the manufacturing of these bars. Fortunately they are now back on track and working through all the orders. We have been told we should see them on the BOL's of our January containers now. Add 4-6 weeks for time in transit and they should land on our shores hopefully by mid February to March."

:(

Update from Australia :(

"We got word back from Australia there had been a delay in the manufacturing of these bars. Fortunately they are now back on track and working through all the orders. We have been told we should see them on the BOL's of our January containers now. Add 4-6 weeks for time in transit and they should land on our shores hopefully by mid February to March."

:(
Its worth the wait!
Thanks for the update and Happy Holidays Kurt!

Of course I just found this-Anyone get there order in and NOT want it? I'd buy one off you.

Of course I just found this-Anyone get there order in and NOT want it? I'd buy one off you.

We may have some available for new orders at regular retail. Give us a call after Christmas to get your name on the list (801-563-1277)

Yes, given the amazing popularity of this bumper, there has been talk.

Do you need a deposit today? :)

Seriously, I am all in for one. I have a nice factory front for my project now so I can wait a bit. Plus the frame, body, and drivetrain are in three different spots right now.

Do you need a deposit today? :)

Seriously, I am all in for one. I have a nice factory front for my project now so I can wait a bit. Plus the frame, body, and drivetrain are in three different spots right now.

Not to that stage quite yet. We still haven't taken delivery of the 4x Series bumpers :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom