The 1 week 100 build ( Albino Hippo ) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well ello mates, I’m alll over this form, lx470 build, 80 build, GX470 build, lx570 build and now this.... The goal was to find a 100 series with some maintenance records, no rust, and not beat, I found the candidate about a week ago with a friend. We bought this truck to build and sell through Evergreen Offroad on IG to help people get into a solid platform that is turn key ready to take Offroad and learn about 4x4ing along the way. That being said everyone wants to mod their trucks the way they see best fit so our goal was to get it built just enough for someone to have a great start! At an offorable price of course ;)

0DC43F20-F1D4-4844-B56F-7A1875880187.jpeg

Awesome! Great idea and nice work on the budget build so far. Tube work looks great on a 100 IMO... Is badlands going to produce these? They should... also curious what size wheel spacer you went with?

Thanks! They did not make jigs but if there was enough interest they would definitely. As for spacers they are 1.5"

Nice build! Digging that front bumper. Now I have the itch to pull out my bender and and build a new bumper!

Good luck with the sale! Someone will be getting a sweet rig!

Nice build! Digging that front bumper. Now I have the itch to pull out my bender and and build a new bumper!

Good luck with the sale! Someone will be getting a sweet rig!
Doooo itttt! Thank you, I hope someone will enjoy is as much as I did testing today... made me not want to sell it!

Doooo itttt! Thank you, I hope someone will enjoy is as much as I did testing today... made me not want to sell it!

Oh, it'll happen. I have an image in my head how I want the front, just figure out the rear....

How does the rig feel with 35’s and stock gearing? What mods did you need to fit the Patagonia’s?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom