TEQFab 60 series replacement panels (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I just started rebuilding the inside of my truck. When i removed the rear panels (mine were wood) they had an extra long piece of carpet to help cover the area below the seat belt. I was surprised it wasn't wood, but i liked the coverage it offered. Have you looked onto making it a little longer in the front for more coverage?
I'm interested by the way. I work a couple hours away toward Memphis.

I just started rebuilding the inside of my truck. When i removed the rear panels (mine were wood) they had an extra long piece of carpet to help cover the area below the seat belt. I was surprised it wasn't wood, but i liked the coverage it offered. Have you looked onto making it a little longer in the front for more coverage?
I'm interested by the way. I work a couple hours away toward Memphis.
Hi Danny

how do you mean longer?

Do you mean so it butts up to the rear door?
Thats how I did mine, but I had to cut the wood to shorten it as Joel’s has rear seatbelts

Here are a couple of pics showing the difference …

C0102E0B-C1B1-474B-B018-7E4DE44099DA.jpeg

C4C080C7-4824-44F2-BCA1-972FBBD8F2CA.jpeg

EA8026F3-DBF2-460E-B928-9F31BC99902C.jpeg

Hello Dan, just curious to see if you have made any progress with these?

cheers, James

I have one of the prototype sets and it has been great. The wooden material finish really compliments a 60 series cruiser, especially if you have any sort of wooden drawers in the back. The aux power panel brings it up to another level!

Thanks guys!
We got back from Colorado after weeks of testing and everything worked great.
The only uncertainty I have at the moment is the hinge on the door.

I upgraded @Tennessee80 panels with a different hinge and it seems to be a bit better than the first prototype on mine

I may just offer up the panels as solid (no cutouts) and leave it up to the end user - which would cut cost for everyone, or keep working the bugs out on the door

let me know what you guys think

I’ll have more info soon 🤘🏻

Is that a threaded bolt or screw? It just goes through the factory holes without nutserts or
anything? Looks really good. Mine don’t even compare :(

Hello, OME other suggestion would be to make a similar wood piece to mount on the fold down tail gate to replace the rug. It would match your interior panels and be a welcome replacement as the rug often gets wet etc.

let us know your thoughts and how progress is coming.

cheers, James

Just finished putting a set in Joel's @Tennessee80 FJ62.

Had to trim the front as he has rear seatbelts (another advantage to making these out of wood!), but other than that everything lined up really well

He went with basically the same set up as me. We went with a darker stain and a slightly different electrical panel. 1 x cig, 2 x USB ports, and a voltmeter readout

View attachment 2730617

View attachment 2730618

View attachment 2730619

View attachment 2730620

View attachment 2730621
Are these panels available for purchase? I recently purchased an FJ 60 and my original panels are shot. Thanks in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom