TEQFab 60 series replacement panels

dannyvp

SILVER Star
Visit site
I just started rebuilding the inside of my truck. When i removed the rear panels (mine were wood) they had an extra long piece of carpet to help cover the area below the seat belt. I was surprised it wasn't wood, but i liked the coverage it offered. Have you looked onto making it a little longer in the front for more coverage?
I'm interested by the way. I work a couple hours away toward Memphis.

Visit site
I just started rebuilding the inside of my truck. When i removed the rear panels (mine were wood) they had an extra long piece of carpet to help cover the area below the seat belt. I was surprised it wasn't wood, but i liked the coverage it offered. Have you looked onto making it a little longer in the front for more coverage?
I'm interested by the way. I work a couple hours away toward Memphis.
Hi Danny

how do you mean longer?

Do you mean so it butts up to the rear door?
Thats how I did mine, but I had to cut the wood to shorten it as Joel’s has rear seatbelts

Here are a couple of pics showing the difference …

C0102E0B-C1B1-474B-B018-7E4DE44099DA.jpeg

C4C080C7-4824-44F2-BCA1-972FBBD8F2CA.jpeg

EA8026F3-DBF2-460E-B928-9F31BC99902C.jpeg

Visit site
I have one of the prototype sets and it has been great. The wooden material finish really compliments a 60 series cruiser, especially if you have any sort of wooden drawers in the back. The aux power panel brings it up to another level!

Visit site
Thanks guys!
We got back from Colorado after weeks of testing and everything worked great.
The only uncertainty I have at the moment is the hinge on the door.

I upgraded @Tennessee80 panels with a different hinge and it seems to be a bit better than the first prototype on mine

I may just offer up the panels as solid (no cutouts) and leave it up to the end user - which would cut cost for everyone, or keep working the bugs out on the door

let me know what you guys think

I’ll have more info soon 🤘🏻

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom