SOLD Temecula, CA. 1988 FJ 62 Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Color
Blue
Outside Link
https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/d/temecula-landcruiser/7243478384.html
Two owner truck, no accidents, clean title, passed smog
Nearly original, except for rims and rubber matting in cargo area
No modifications

Recent work includes
Rebuilt transmission
Rebuilt front end 4wd components
Radiator and catalytic converter
Water pump belt and hoses

Good brakes and tires

Driver seat upholstery as expected
small rust patch behind rear passenger door

DAF54B20-35C3-45EE-891B-3F0325D36779.jpeg

FBD8A454-849B-4F2A-8CFB-D0F4E55DA949.jpeg

934443DE-7B65-497C-B2BF-A8ADEB1B35D9.jpeg

8F0B4909-E4DD-4F4A-9FF2-E4590007C4C8.jpeg

3A89BAA2-B8BD-43C8-B253-8229048C79CF.jpeg

BAT sold my neighbors (president of Good Samaritan hospital) - white 62, 400 k miles $27,000 - I couldn’t believe that price

but market speaks

BAT sold my neighbors (president of Good Samaritan hospital) - white 62, 400 k miles $27,000 - I couldn’t believe that price

but market speaks
A slice of the market, anyway. BAT prices are high and going higher. Part clientele, part market, part Covid, part madness, part growing craze for good quality FJs that are becoming scarce.

A slice of the market, anyway. BAT prices are high and going higher. Part clientele, part market, part Covid, part madness, part growing craze for good quality FJs that are becoming scarce.
No doubt about it. I am happy with the BAT prices :)

BAT buyers are not blind and there are plenty of things on BAT that don’t claim the higher prices. Those that do go high usually do so for good reason.

I'm not a fan of BaT. Always the same story, a few guys get emotional and have more money than sense. Good fair deals are now rare on BaT.

I'm not a fan of BaT. Always the same story, a few guys get emotional and have more money than sense. Good fair deals are now rare on BaT.
Bat also screens the cars before they go on. Not all make it. It’s not ebay

I had one experience with BaT and that will be the last. Two minute timer resets after someone bids. Geared towards driving up prices. That, and 3 of the people bidding on the vehicle had zero post, comments, etc. and had only joined in the last day. My paranoia makes me believe that they were the sellers friends trying to drive up prices. They all backed out after it got at the same price. Interesting......ahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom