Tellico/ Upstate Cruiser Aug 05 Pics & Video (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Trollhole

THC
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBqPvewbBiU

Pics

JP on friday working his ass of to go.

IMG_4017.jpg

What he had to deal with.

IMG_4018.jpg

IMG_4022.jpg

IMG_4032.jpg

IMG_4048.jpg

IMG_4059.jpg

IMG_4068.jpg

Last edited:
Good pics Marshall! Most of mine look like crap. I believe my wife unknowingly changed ISO settings when she borrowed my camera; blur city on most of them. I'll get the better ones posted up later today.

TAD

tabraha said:
Good pics Marshall! Most of mine look like crap. I believe my wife unknowingly changed ISO settings when she borrowed my camera; blur city on most of them. I'll get the better ones posted up later today.

TAD

Mine too! Can't blame my wife, It was my poor shooting.

informationjunky said:
Mine too! Can't blame my wife, It was my poor shooting.

Maybe it wasn't her fault but my ISO was WAY too slow for that day. I haven't had problems like this with this camera before but my wife loaned my camera out to a friend and I didn't check all of my favorite settings when I got it back. Should've given it a once over before I used it again. Oh well, I'm uploading the few decent pics right now...

If anyone want's the full size of any of them lemme know.

PICT1087.jpg

PICT1079.jpg

PICT1076.jpg

PICT1065.jpg

PICT1063.jpg

PICT1057.jpg

PICT1056.jpg

PICT1039.jpg

PICT1038.jpg

Vid looks good marshall!

Ditto what Ghen said.

Sorry you guys had to get a little wet, but that makes the trails a little more interesting.

Awesome video Marshall! Especially like the soundtrack - JH in the man.

Glad I briefly made it in the video... :D

I have some rig pics that I am going to post on the NC Club section to try and get those guys fired up for a joint ride like JP has been talking about.

Sick to my stomach

That video was great Marshall. It did make me sick to my stomach for being one of the guys not there. I will be ready when Carter is old enough to go camping/wheeling. See everybody at the meeting the 27th. Can't wait to see everybody. John the Lexus is looking more and more like a beast.

-Travis

I hate I missed this trip!
Picks remind me of why I love this place so much.
Look forward to seeing you all at Gray Rock....!

Mongofj60 said:
That video was great Marshall. It did make me sick to my stomach for being one of the guys not there. I will be ready when Carter is old enough to go camping/wheeling. See everybody at the meeting the 27th. Can't wait to see everybody. John the Lexus is looking more and more like a beast.

-Travis

Thanks.

fj60guy said:
I hate I missed this trip!

me too!!

by the way - great job on the video!!

Re: "who knows" - my nephews band covered that one (click on the link in my sig line) - they took alot of liberties with it (lyrics?), but I still like it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom