For Sale Tell your buddies looking for a clean example low mileage 100! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It went as high as 25100 Reserve not met.... Whatcha gonna do now buddy? Relist and hope for the best or take some of the advice you got from these nice posters?
(Honestly I think they were being more than reasonable)
Probably gonna keep her. Can’t justify selling it near that offer. Maybe I’m nuts but I’d rather own it and you couldn’t replicate it for that. I’ve had people on MuD reach out around $30k.

bro 30K i'd let that fly in a heartbeat

If you had a 2007 LC in thunder cloud metallic, the most sought after color, you can ask more but you have an 05 in champagne, same color on my mom's Camry. 30 i'd let it fly.

bro 30K i'd let that fly in a heartbeat

If you had a 2007 LC in thunder cloud metallic, the most sought after color, you can ask more but you have an 05 in champagne, same color on my mom's Camry. 30 i'd let it fly.
I’ll make an offer right now of $5k for the Camry.

Reactions: SAH
Technically, 26 IS "around 30."

I’ll make an offer right now of $5k for the Camry.

Her car is worth about $700, she asked me who was the guy that offered 5K, he doesn't seem to know the value of cars

Toyota_Camry_23.JPG

all in good fun brother, all the best

Agreed - the eBay ad

This might be one of my favorite all-time threads on mud.
It is pretty funny how we all buy these old Toyotas. Spend thousands of dollars into them. Even get on forums to discuss them for fun. Then when it's time for someone to sell them we roast em and tell them how big of a piece of **** the cars actually are and they are lucky to get 50 cents on the dollar :rofl: As soon as Christo gets the dual carrier in I'll post a pic. That'll be about $5k installed. So be expecting a buy it now of $50 in the spring.

TXLCdood, post: 13367756, member: 154595"]
It is pretty funny how we all buy these old Toyotas. Spend thousands of dollars into them. Even get on forums to discuss them for fun. Then when it's time for someone to sell them we roast em and tell them how big of a piece of **** the cars actually are and they are lucky to get 50 cents on the dollar :rofl: As soon as Christo gets the dual carrier in I'll post a pic. That'll be about $5k installed. So be expecting a buy it now of $50 in the spring.
[/QUOTE]

Um- You get roasted when you ask double what it’s worth. And when you are expecting to receive every cent back that you invest plus some .
That is why you are getting the feedback in this thread.......
Or could you not notice? Becouse I’m pretty sure it’s obvious you are the only one here “Not Getting it”. I think many have explained - given examples and Then evaluating your Vehicle with some horse play- yet it’s not really sinking in. Good luck with getting $50k for your Street value, Can You GPS me that Street Location- I think many of us would like to visit there.

Probably gonna keep her. Can’t justify selling it near that offer. Maybe I’m nuts but I’d rather own it and you couldn’t replicate it for that.

If I can replicate one for the same price that you are asking then I don't see the point of buying it from you.

We may need 1 or more COVID seasons for you to get $50k.

Thanks. Unfortunately that would be about break even lol. BaT wanted me to put a reserve equal to the first couple bids. They don’t show love for the 100.

BAT trucks almost always sell for more than a Craigslist or Ebay listing, so perhaps worth considering their advice.

I get the feedback here, but honestly there was just a ton of 'mine's better and cheaper'... Not exactly constructive as far as the valuation. But i guess it's not so much a car dealer or flipper forum...

That being said, @TXLCdood should part this thing out and leave the roof rack by his curb so i can come pick it up... maybe the sliders too...:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom