For Sale Tell your buddies looking for a clean example low mileage 100! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Last one . Someone show me one cleaner

IMG_4787.jpg

IMG_4786.jpg

IMG_4754.jpg

IMG_4767.jpg

Taking the art of padding one's post count to infinity and beyond.

JTEHT05J742056583

Last edited:
My “Exquisite Sanora Gold” Arb outfitted, “ East coast Rust bucket “ Araco built 05 .... Is Biege and I wouldn’t ask $42k, even with more aftermarket items / Stack of Toyota Maintnance records from the Woman who owned it originally and ... the built overland trailer that goes with it.
Drink much?!?

Sorry pal, couldn’t resist laying it out

A20FCFFF-1A44-4DE8-9108-575F531FFB5C.jpeg

4C0D470F-0166-4D46-8F3F-A34DE04EE09F.jpeg

2C5427D8-9585-43A0-B37C-9EDCBDD57EDB.jpeg

You said “Show me one cleaner”.... Want to dance? I’ll spin ya around the dance floor and leave ya wanting more

Whats happened is that people are self-valuating their clean 100 series using "comp valuation", the one data point being the $65k LX470 overland build that sold on BAT earlier this summer. The mindset being, oh hey I have a 100 series with relatively low miles and offroad goods, lets see .....hmm, all that its missing is this and that, I'll price it for 20k less.

My “Exquisite Sanora Gold” Arb outfitted, “ East coast Rust bucket “ Araco built 05 .... Is Biege and I wouldn’t ask $42k, even with more aftermarket items / Stack of Toyota Maintnance records from the Woman who owned it originally and ... the built overland trailer that goes with it.
Drink much?!?

Sorry pal, couldn’t resist laying it out

View attachment 2432055

View attachment 2432056

View attachment 2432057

Wtf, do you wash your frame weekly or something ;)

FC21238D-CC0B-4AEA-83E1-DA2AD85D5AEE.png

“Show me one cleaner”

you just keep doubling down on your arrogance. Mine is a fully built, no accident, Arkansas truck (0 rust)since new, 2006. People about hung me on a cross around here when I had it up for sale for substantially less than yours about 6 months ago.

mine is worth considerably more than yours....and it’s not even worth what you are hoping to get....

You should take that $24,400 high bid on eBay and run with it. That’s about all the money for a 04

Last edited:
View attachment 2432068

“Show me one cleaner”

you just keep doubling down on your arrogance. Mine is a fully built, no accident, Arkansas truck (0 rust)since new, 2006. People about hung me on a cross around here when I had it up for sale for substantially less than yours about 6 months ago.

mine is worth considerably more than yours....and it’s not even worth what you are hoping to get....

View attachment 2432068

“Show me one cleaner”

You should take that $24,400 high bid on eBay and run with it. That’s about all the money for a 04

lol - this is good. I’m glad people love their trucks as much as I love mine. Land Caesar that under carriage is oddly clean. You may have ocd but it looks amazing. Kwood- interior pics or it didn’t happen.

Ya a tad OCD-I’m Building it, Getting a Taco/Tundra, Then wheeling it.
Clean as a whistle, Built correct and maintained to the umpteanth degree.... Still not $42-45K value man. Just saying

11A4C6D5-BFC8-4ED2-B974-1CA96C1589C8.png

I purchased it from Jonathan Nauck who restored it of Jam Motors in Fort Worth. He has sold a few on MUD I believe. Prior to that it was a Toyota dealership out of Austin, TX. I believe AutoNation.

Circle jerk party.

It went as high as 25100 Reserve not met.... Whatcha gonna do now buddy? Relist and hope for the best or take some of the advice you got from these nice posters?
(Honestly I think they were being more than reasonable)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom