t-cases (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
hometown.aol.com
So reub have you decided on a case yet??i'am soon to install my dodge241.i sure hope all the info i got was accurate :-X. also have you seen anyone making a 203 adapter to go to a 241 or a 208 yet??I sure would like to make the swap all in one. :D

tony

[quote author=mrtlc4x4 link=board=12;threadid=4926;start=msg37623#msg37623 date=1062629815]
So reub have you decided on a case yet??i'am soon to install my dodge241.i sure hope all the info i got was accurate :-X. also have you seen anyone making a 203 adapter to go to a 241 or a 208 yet??I sure would like to make the swap all in one. :D

tony
[/quote]

Tony, I still have the NP241, just has a SYE kit with 1410 yolks that I am getting from High Angle Driveline. I decided to just get a kit rather than find 2 xfers to make one. I may have to change tho if I decide to run this all aluminum V8 I am thinking of using.

For a NP203 to NP241 adatper I would talk with John at Staz Works johns351c@centurytel.net goes by John351C on pirate. He is making adatpers for 203 doubler and could probably make you one. He may need your case as a sample, but he lives near Black River Falls, WI so not too far away. He is a goo guy and is helping my with my hydro steering. Here is a link on pirate to his doubler thread: http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=146813

Now if your really looking into this I found a good way to make a NP203 GRB mate to a 700R4, which is what I think your running. Take a NP241 to 700r4 adapter, slightly grind the bearing hole to accept the NP203 input bearing reatainer and bolts, and then drill and tap the 203 to accept 5 studs to mount it. The 6th needs to have extra material added to the case for the last stud. You just have to have the adapter and a NP203 GRB from a TH350. I have one already done that I will not use. If you need it let me know and we will work something out. Pics of it below:

image057.JPG

image056.JPG

image058.JPG

:eek: You are freakin awesume!! I will definatly take that off your hands.I'm sure we can work out something.I'll start looking for a parts 55 so you can have the tailgate and tail lights ;)just kiddin. :D

[quote author=mrtlc4x4 link=board=12;threadid=4926;start=msg38077#msg38077 date=1062735298]
:eek: You are freakin awesume!! I will definatly take that off your hands.I'm sure we can work out something.I'll start looking for a parts 55 so you can have the tailgate and tail lights ;)just kiddin. :D
[/quote]

Cool, I will set it aside for you. I won't be back to MN until Christmas. If you need sooner we'll have to work something out.

ok, i was hoping to pick it up when i went to the pipeline in oct.but it seems there has been a loss of interest in that run so i will be going to the gilbert sight.Please e-mail me your digits so i can give you a call.I would like to get my hands on this stuff sooner than later.

p.s. you can see the 62 in action on the mntoy board. "dresser" post

[quote author=mrtlc4x4 link=board=12;threadid=4926;start=msg39020#msg39020 date=1063047845]
ok, i was hoping to pick it up when i went to the pipeline in oct.but it seems there has been a loss of interest in that run so i will be going to the gilbert sight.Please e-mail me your digits so i can give you a call.I would like to get my hands on this stuff sooner than later.

p.s. you can see the 62 in action on the mntoy board. "dresser" post
[/quote]

No problem, I e-mailed you my digits. Also, I live much closer to Chicago than the pipeline, so pickup here probably wouldn't have worked. Call me and we'll work something out.

Sweet pics of the rig at dresser. Nice 4 door 40 BTW. :D

Oh, and fix yer e-mail addy in your profile here. ;)

[quote author=mrtlc4x4 link=board=12;threadid=4926;start=msg39020#msg39020 date=1063047845]
ok, i was hoping to pick it up when i went to the pipeline in oct.but it seems there has been a loss of interest in that run so i will be going to the gilbert sight....
[/quote]

Loss of intrest? I've cancelled two other conflicts, including skipping a good friends wedding, to clear my schedule for that weekend....am I wasting my time???

Oh, and fix yer e-mail addy in your profile here. ;)

:banana:<---has fixed the addy :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom