t-cases

Discussion in 'HardCore Corner' started by mrtlc4x4, Sep 3, 2003.

1. mrtlc4x4

mrtlc4x4

So reub have you decided on a case yet??i'am soon to install my dodge241.i sure hope all the info i got was accurate :-X. also have you seen anyone making a 203 adapter to go to a 241 or a 208 yet??I sure would like to make the swap all in one. :D

tony

2. cruiserrg

cruiserrg

[quote author=mrtlc4x4 link=board=12;threadid=4926;start=msg37623#msg37623 date=1062629815]
    So reub have you decided on a case yet??i'am soon to install my dodge241.i sure hope all the info i got was accurate :-X. also have you seen anyone making a 203 adapter to go to a 241 or a 208 yet??I sure would like to make the swap all in one. :D

tony
    [/quote]

Tony, I still have the NP241, just has a SYE kit with 1410 yolks that I am getting from High Angle Driveline. I decided to just get a kit rather than find 2 xfers to make one. I may have to change tho if I decide to run this all aluminum V8 I am thinking of using.

For a NP203 to NP241 adatper I would talk with John at Staz Works johns351c@centurytel.net goes by John351C on pirate. He is making adatpers for 203 doubler and could probably make you one. He may need your case as a sample, but he lives near Black River Falls, WI so not too far away. He is a goo guy and is helping my with my hydro steering. Here is a link on pirate to his doubler thread: http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=146813

Now if your really looking into this I found a good way to make a NP203 GRB mate to a 700R4, which is what I think your running. Take a NP241 to 700r4 adapter, slightly grind the bearing hole to accept the NP203 input bearing reatainer and bolts, and then drill and tap the 203 to accept 5 studs to mount it. The 6th needs to have extra material added to the case for the last stud. You just have to have the adapter and a NP203 GRB from a TH350. I have one already done that I will not use. If you need it let me know and we will work something out. Pics of it below:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. mrtlc4x4

mrtlc4x4

:eek: You are freakin awesume!! I will definatly take that off your hands.I'm sure we can work out something.I'll start looking for a parts 55 so you can have the tailgate and tail lights ;)just kiddin. :D

4. cruiserrg

cruiserrg

[quote author=mrtlc4x4 link=board=12;threadid=4926;start=msg38077#msg38077 date=1062735298]
    :eek: You are freakin awesume!! I will definatly take that off your hands.I'm sure we can work out something.I'll start looking for a parts 55 so you can have the tailgate and tail lights ;)just kiddin. :D
    [/quote]

Cool, I will set it aside for you. I won't be back to MN until Christmas. If you need sooner we'll have to work something out.

5. mrtlc4x4

mrtlc4x4

ok, i was hoping to pick it up when i went to the pipeline in oct.but it seems there has been a loss of interest in that run so i will be going to the gilbert sight.Please e-mail me your digits so i can give you a call.I would like to get my hands on this stuff sooner than later.

p.s. you can see the 62 in action on the mntoy board. "dresser" post

6. cruiserrg

cruiserrg

[quote author=mrtlc4x4 link=board=12;threadid=4926;start=msg39020#msg39020 date=1063047845]
    ok, i was hoping to pick it up when i went to the pipeline in oct.but it seems there has been a loss of interest in that run so i will be going to the gilbert sight.Please e-mail me your digits so i can give you a call.I would like to get my hands on this stuff sooner than later.

p.s. you can see the 62 in action on the mntoy board. "dresser" post
    [/quote]

No problem, I e-mailed you my digits. Also, I live much closer to Chicago than the pipeline, so pickup here probably wouldn't have worked. Call me and we'll work something out.

Sweet pics of the rig at dresser. Nice 4 door 40 BTW. :D

Oh, and fix yer e-mail addy in your profile here. ;)

7. woody

woody unhelpful spotter Staff Member Admin

Media:
    Albums:
    [quote author=mrtlc4x4 link=board=12;threadid=4926;start=msg39020#msg39020 date=1063047845]
    ok, i was hoping to pick it up when i went to the pipeline in oct.but it seems there has been a loss of interest in that run so i will be going to the gilbert sight....
    [/quote]

Loss of intrest? I've cancelled two other conflicts, including skipping a good friends wedding, to clear my schedule for that weekend....am I wasting my time???

8. mrtlc4x4

mrtlc4x4

Oh, and fix yer e-mail addy in your profile here. ;)
    :banana:<---has fixed the addy :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.