Builds Sweet Brown 80 & Sweet Brown Buggy - Dual Build Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Had some fun with the boys this past weekend!

1566238967617.png

Got to mess around at Windrock for the Appalachian Toyota Roundup this past weekend. Think this is going down 51 to Panther Rock

1567528843884.png

1567528897131.png

1567528936373.png

Looking forward to the next trip. Want to first - get my buddy Tom Galbo @2RUNNERTOM out to Uwharrie to settle a bet and then start prepping for the fall Potts Mountain trip with the Hoppy Trails guys.

Got to mess around at Windrock for the Appalachian Toyota Roundup this past weekend. Think this is going down 51 to Panther Rock
Looking forward to the next trip. Want to first - get my buddy Tom Galbo @2RUNNERTOM out to Uwharrie to settle a bet and then start prepping for the fall Potts Mountain trip with the Hoppy Trails guys.

Potts is so great. We usually take a group of Toyota’s out there end of Pctober/early November. MakeS for a nice weekend.

Lets go baby!! Time to get ole steamy out of retirement

Wow this looks really steep, and I'm sure the picture doesn't even do it justice.

Steep indeed! Had to run up and down this thing pulling line for the Jeep that busted his driveshaft down below in this pic. Had to sit in the shade and die for a little bit before my friends resurrected me with cold Gatorade

Potts is so great. We usually take a group of Toyota’s out there end of Pctober/early November. MakeS for a nice weekend.

View attachment 2074629

View attachment 2074635

View attachment 2074637

Ill be there at some point this fall too 👍

Also! Update on the Diamond 9 rear axle build:

Housing, rcv 35 spline shafts, brakes - waiting on an update from Diamond Axle, estimated finish was mid September finish but I haven't been able to get recent feedback from Brian.

3rd member - 3rd is a Currie big bearing nodular 9 - getting built now with Nitro 5.29s, ARB RD99 selectable locker, Currie master build kit, Trail Gear flange adaptor, Ruff Stuff pinion guard

Calm down sir.

I mean, it's pretty exciting. Not often do you see people go balls to the wall like that with an axle build that's not a race truck.

I mean, it's pretty exciting. Not often do you see people go balls to the wall like that with an axle build that's not a race truck.

Its semi me losing my mind, and also semi planning for the future. One day the 80 will get beat up too much that I'll harvest most everything under it and put it in a rock lizard and buy a Truck & trailer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom