For Sale Swansboro, NC. 1F engine parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GeoW5

SILVER Star
Threads
I have decided to go with another engine option for my 1965. These parts are associated with that engine. Some of them are new, but most are used. The Engine head has been cleaned. It is dissembled and there are only a few of the valves that are good. Note: this is the early Siamese engine; good luck finding good valves. The block has been cleaned, bored out to .030 over.
1591968128397.png

also speedo cluster.
I don't have prices for the speedo cluster or linkage assembly. Also, I am keeping the speedo faceplate/bezel as I need if for the Dakota gauge cluster I plan to install. I paid $261.00 for the air cleaner assembly. Please make a fair offer to me. I am not out to get rich, not rip people off, but plow the money from these sales back into the FJ for other parts.

IMG_9912.jpeg

IMG_9913.jpeg

IMG_9914.jpeg

IMG_9915.jpeg

IMG_9916.jpeg

Appreciate the pictures. I am going to have to pass on all of them though. Missing some of the linkage parts. the air cleaner is not oil bath and the speedo housing is in worse shape than mine currently. Thanks.
Totally understand

possible interest in early master brake cylinder, thermostat housing, hupp heater. Please post pictures and prices.

I have decided to go with another engine option for my 1965. These parts are associated with that engine. Some of them are new, but most are used. The Engine head has been cleaned. It is dissembled and there are only a few of the valves that are good. Note: this is the early Siamese engine; good luck finding good valves. The block has been cleaned, bored out to .030 over. View attachment 2337566
Per forum rules, please post prices.

GLWS
KevO

I don’t have prices. I am super busy so make a reasonable offer please
Not trying to be a pain, but it is the IH8MUD policy to post prices. Plain and simple, this is not eBay.

Not trying to be a pain, but it is the IH8MUD policy to post prices. Plain and simple, this is not eBay.

Understand. Call problem is is that there is not a good resource has to find out what these parts are actually worth. If you have suggestions I’m all ears. But if you have to take down my post that’s fine too

There are resources available to you. Either search on mud or ebay. Possibly scale back and sell 1 or 2 items at a time., Having an ad with multiple items is a headache. Some people pull it off flawlessly with a picture and a price on each item. Ad's with the best offer setting usually end up with more pages because of all the extra back and forth dialogue going on. Again dont take this wrong, I want to see you succeed and get top dollar for your parts. I'm just suggesting to go around the mountain not over it.

@GeoW5

You by any chance have this rear engine hook?

1591994383029.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom