Super Secret cupholder (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Super useless. In my '04, but not my '00...

Nada here in my 2000

Yes in my 2002.

Ummm....probably should read the Owner's Manual....they are shown in there.

I've used them at times, but certainly not the first choice.

Wow-! This is great news, the value of my truck just increased by $1,000..... I have that stealth cup holder- owned it 10 months and I never knew that existed.

Not in MY 1999.

;)

Don't think it is in mine.
But I have the drink cooler in the center console. :)

Reviving an old thread (but hey at least I'm searching)! Does anyone have a part number for the latch that holds the cupholders into the lid? Mine is obviously broken but I do like having the extra cupholders occasionally.

Why would you even need those really? That means within a 3 foot radius there are 6 cup holders. The 2 in the slide out tray in the rear of the console, in the upper tray of the console, and the 2 in front of the center console.

you know mine must be broken or something, i see where the panel is towards the rear of the center console, but I cannot get it to open

Reviving an old thread (but hey at least I'm searching)! Does anyone have a part number for the latch that holds the cupholders into the lid? Mine is obviously broken but I do like having the extra cupholders occasionally.
I always thought it was dumb when people bash someone for reviving an old thread under threat for starting a new thread on an already discussed topic.

Go you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom