Super Flexy 10" coils!! WTF? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

those are out of OZ...

There is a place that makes them...

You can also get those custom made here from places like alcan, etc.

now Id like to see the castor correction fitted for those springs..... :D

I don't have a digital camera to post a pic but i think Slee still has one on their site under the suspension sction it's the grey truck, they were custom made and flex awesome, i was offered a sweet deal on some new springs that i couldn't pass up so these are now for sale, any takers? :D

Holy huge pic, thats the one. :D

Any pics of that thing sitting on level ground? Oh and can you resize to about 400x300 and repost? My printer just puked.
Sean

I have a pic of Bens old truck on level ground here somewhere, cant find it right now, but this one was there the same time, and was about the same height.

here you go, resized.

Darren,
Isn't that Alan Podvin's rig behind Robby? That was at CM02. no? we were camped just around the corner from you guys.

Dan.

yep, spot on.

took a pic of Bens truck at the same time, [he hadnt stolen one of my Jimmy cans like Robbie though] but cant seem to find that one.

What were you driving then Dan, I dont recall a meth inj blown 80 at the time?
[according to your sig]

The same green 93.It was blown but no injection at the time. We were just around the corner from you guys.

closer to the front gate? near the blue 45 4 wheel steer truck?

[but not far from us at all?]

Actually about 50 feet north of you. We were next to the Guy from Toyota with the brown 60 and we both had "offical" pennants on our antennas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom