Sunday Sunday Sunday (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TRFCSUX

Wasn't me
SILVER Star
Threads
Raffle truck work day. 9 am Toms house, need paint brushes and black rustoleum In bucket form if you have any. Also planning on replacing shackles and mounting axles. Painted rolling chassis at end of the day.

I'll be there with a quart of black rustoleum and a brush or two.

Tom or somebody shoot me Tom's address please i might be able to make it

We have been using a combination of flat and semi gloss , mostly we use what ever anyone brings. This is a touch up , final coat so not much needed . I think a quart or maybe two would be plenty .

Well if we have a big turn out we could de grease and assembled the motor. It's not really torn apart just some accessories have been removed. So some kind of cleaning / de greaser stuff. Maybe some high temp black paint.

Unfortunately, I'm traveling this weekend. I have 1/2 qt. of black rust converter if someone is going to be in the McLean area and can swing by on Thur or Fri evening to pick it up (I can't make it out to Tom's).

Thanks in advance to the folks who make it on Sunday.

I have 1 gallon of simple green and (I think) 1/2 gal of Rustoleum flat black. I will be there with bells on :)

exhaust

My offer still stands if the club wants my exhaust and header for the raffle truck. Pics and description are in the club classified section. I don't know about the smog/desmog issue and the header, but its in great shape. I have my kids' soccer games/tournaments all day, but I can squeeze by and drop off if interested. Let me know. Steve (new guy)

https://forum.ih8mud.com/va-dc-md-c...45-official-sale-trade-wtb-free-thread-2.html

Page #2

Steve, I would love to put your exhaust system on the raffle truck, we have not had the discussion as a group yet to figure out if we can make it work. I am pretty sure we are putting mini truck power steering on it. That means a desmog to me but maybe I am wrong, would not be the first time. It will be talked about tomorrow and I will vet back to you in the evening. Thank you for your patience.

Don't forget the time change !!

I am coming but will be late. I'll talk to you about 60 or mini power steering pump tomorrow.

LIFE • HEALTH • PROSPERITY

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom