suggestoin on getting axle from Cal to Utah--CHEAP (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

theferg

SILVER Star
Threads
So I thought I had my hands on a sweet rear FF with locks for my 60 comin' my way, but that deal went sour (dang it all!), but I still am going to go with a FF rear with toyota locker, just using the electric locker now since the cable lockers are so hard to find and GET (no changing my mind here
folks so don't start). Anyway, unless anybody can direct me to a better deal (please?!?!?!), I am getting the rear FF from SOR. The price is right enough for me for the axle, but I asked him to approximate shipping and I had to say I would call him back so I could go change my shorts... I could almost buy another FF for the price he stated for shipping--and I am only two states away in Utah!!! I could drive down and back for less money--EASILY. But I don't have the time to do so--I have classes starting on Monday. Anyway, anybody know any tricks, deals, steals, or something that could help me get this axle home that would be ALOT easier on my pockets? Or anybody know of another place to get a FF for near the SOR price (or better) but better shipping? Any and all suggestions are welcome, but I don't want to start a rant on shipping or on SOR--just need help or suggestions please. Post here or email me direct at fj60@gmx.nettttt (remove all the extra "t"s to email me.)

Re: suggestoin on getting axle from Cal to Utah--C

Pay for my rear FF and I will drive to California and pick yours up for free :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom