Suggested tools for new FJ40 owner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ok

ignore ALL the above post's even mine too please ,

this suggestion below is your #1 purchases , and most important day 1 tool in your BOX !

no kidding here , serious matter at hand

if anyone disagrees , please post your reasons why ?

without thee 2 exact FSM , Field Service Manuals your screwed ..............:confused:

that is straight talk you need to know now and understand

With only kind intentions ,
matt

View attachment 3096949View attachment 3096951View attachment 3096952View attachment 3096953
Thank you. Where do you get these?

Thank you. Where do you get these?

i have ALL the various FSM and EWD service and repair manuals available for your new 1970 FJ40 Land cruiser..

Please send me a private message or PM to discuss further ......

- these REAL PAPER PRINT MEDIA BOOKS will become your TEq Bible's and your soon to be clear path / paths forward in a Factory Focus-Point Mind-SET

Approach Fit Form and Function Format .....

- remember , you can only register to become one of my PLC's and receive BLS if you have the tangible paper print media versions of ALL the FSM's

in-hand and ready to refer to at a moments notice during any future needed parts and technical Concierge sessions with me ....:)

987321.jpeg

DSCN0683 - Copy.JPG

(1) - Copy.png

19760528_01_01_en_s1 #3.jpg

Last edited:
Manuals are obtained directly from the Toyota Material Distribution Center in Torrance, CA at 1-800-622-2033. Alternatively, Spector Off Road (SOR) carries them.

i thought i recall hearing the mdc is no more?
edit
the sales of remaining manuals was turned over to a third party outfit....helm something or other.

i thought i recall hearing the mdc is no more?
edit
the sales of remaining manuals was turned over to a third party outfit....helm something or other.

Toyota Material Distribution Network is no longer a entity , they closed there doors over 10+ years ago ........

forkliftlogo.jpg

image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom