Strange Noise (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Good day everyone! I have a question regarding a strange noise coming from behind the dash two days ago. It kinda sounds like a blown speaker and I can’t pinpoint what it could be. I managed to get a quick video of it: Here The truck seemed to be running normal, it comes and goes and after I shot that video I only heard it once more for a short period of time. The sound seemed to go away at lower speeds and only came up at around 85-90kph. I was driving with the A/C off when it occurred and it has also came up with the A/C being on. I did a couple of taps all over to see if something that was rattling would stop but I didn’t have any luck lol hopefully y’all can see/hear the video as is my first time uploading one to a forum.

I am getting closer to do my timing belt change soon in the next month or so, I don’t think it has anything to do with it but any insights would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all for your time.

Speedo cable?
That would be my first port of call too. Part number is 83710-90K06, they can be lubricated with a light oil or graphite powder too.

My car is doing the same thing. Anyone know where you can gat a replacement cable in the US? It will take a month if I order it overseas.

I bought one at partsouq.com, it generally takes about 4-7 business days for parts from them to arrive on my doorstep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom