Stock wood trim ... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has anybody details about the stock wood trim? What was covered? How was it fixed ???

Mike

I think junk fixed his with a screw driver. :slap:

I know a lot of guys have bad things to say about the wood trim but I like mine. It all seems to be in really good shape. It's mainly around the front dash, lot's on the shifter console and the door handle things.

I have no idea how it's held on if that's what you're asking. I hope it never needs to be replaced ect....

I've never had a car/truck with leather or wood trim. It's cool but a little cold in the winter.

R

The wood trim is held on by a thin, two sided foam tape. If it's starting to delaminate, use a heat gun to soften the adhesive and gently pry it away from the dash. Clean up the old foam, purchase 3M double sided sticky foam tape, and then reappy.

You can always try putting pseudo-wood trim(adhesive) to wherever you want to make it look like the factory deal(not my vehicle):

Hey Mot,

you are always a great resource. Do you have a whole collection of pics at home in your computer or do you know all internet adresses ??

Thanks a lot.

Mike

Mike,

Thanks for the compliment :-*

I just have way too much time on hand :D

Better hit the sack! It's past my bed time(past midnight) ;)

:cheers:

mot

I am almost falling off of my chair after seeing how the goon made those two labels with a label machine and stuck them to his crappy carbon fiber.
puke1.gif

Rogue,

Who are you calling goon, buddy! :mad:

I thought it would help me remember where 4 Low, Neutral, and 4 High were located, not to mention what vehicle I was driving. ???

Just kidding :p

mot

Wood_adhesive_jpg.jpg

Those coils part of a toxic lowering kit ? :p :p

Or are they drink holders of some sort ?

Those drink holders are fugly...but the idea is sound...

Now to source a quality application :D

The guy from trailer-park boys should have one of those ... then he could finally put his bloody tumbler down when he drives ... :D :beer: :whoops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom