Stock white 16" wheels needed - 1986 LJ70 in NC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Dear forum,

Finally got Beast into the US from Liberia but with two flat tires. On closer inspection, the wheels are rusted through and pretty much shot. Does anyone have a source for replacements? The truck has the narrower white Toyota wheels with 235/85/16s on them (see attachment). I'd buy 4 new ones if available or as many good used ones as I can find. If there is a similar wheel commonly available in US bone yards, I'd appreciate knowing which ones to look for.

LJ70 wheels.jpg

I've got 4 just like that that I took off my 1985 HJ75, they are a little rough and I would sandblast and repaint but they appear structurally sound. Make me an offer and we'll figure out how to get them to you.

Correction, mine are the "wagon wheel" style. Not exactly like those you posted. Sorry!

Richmason, I have a set of 4 chrome 15" stock wheels that came off my 1987 BJ70. Same as stock FJ60 wheels. These are in excellent shape, having been used for only a few years before I switched over to alloys. They are stored in Rockingham NC and I will be there in December. I'd be happy to deliver them to you in person at that time. I'm thinking $200 for the set of 4. Let me know if you are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom