stock wheels for 1st generation (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I would like to put the steel stock wheels back on my 85 and can't seem to find any. Anyone know where to locate a set? Ours got bent (too many rocks :lol:) and we bought white spokes (cheap fix). I hate them, they are wider (flips rocks and mud all over the sides) and tires cost more, etc. I really liked the plain steel white wheels. Found some stock silver spoke type wheels off a newer truck, but they sit too far in and look ridiculus. We have a set of wheels off our old 57 chevy that fits the back, but the center hole is too small for the hub in the front. Would appreciate any ideas, info. Thanks

I'd try the local junk yards first. You might also try posting in the wanted section on Pirate4x4.com. Lots of mini-truck guys there.

Another more expensive option would be to contact US Wheel. Give them the specs (rim width, backspacing, bolt pattern) and they can build what you need. They don't sell direct, but they can provide you the part # and you can order them from Summit. Probably run in the range of $30-40 per wheel.

thanks for the info. Have tried junk yards, they are picked clean around here. I also have a friend that runs a tire shop looking, he hasn't had any luck yet either. May have to try the expensive route. Thanks again.

I have 5 stock wheels off of my old '82 collecting dust right now, in Boise. If interested dro me a PM.

later,

star

Is it a 2wd? Aren't the Chevy wheels 5 lug? If they're 6 lug you shouldn't have a problem finding a stock set, just put up wanted ads on all the toyota boards. Most people have a set of those sitting around at some point...

I have a set of steel wheels off of my old 81 4wd located in Albuquerque, NM that my wife would love to get out of the yard...

Brandon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom