1st gen Mini !! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Been waiting for years to find one of these in this condition. At a descent price let the games begin. I'm looking for a tan dash pad if anyone is holding one.

357461900_10223535490478535_1782569670104579010_n.jpg

357815300_10223535491078550_4738336569066656673_n.jpg

357512063_10223535490838544_7241831423949591301_n.jpg

Nice truck.

You can still get the dash pads from Toyota. If your local dealership doesn't know how or doesn't want to look up old parts, contact Mike at Cabe Toyota in Long Beach CA

You can still get the dash pads from Toyota. If your local dealership doesn't know how or doesn't want to look up old parts, contact Mike at Cabe Toyota in Long Beach CA
I thought you could . I couldn't find a part # I have my sources for landcuisers but couldnt find mini stuff I'll look harder haha

You can occasionally catch them on ebay, I did it was a decent price, but I was able to get the part number and used local, or at least a few years ago it worked.

Thanks for that link. I have a truck coming with a what I believe to be a blue dash pad. It has the square dash vents on the left and right of the dash face. Is that what the Partsouq list refers to as "Safety Pad with side defroster"? The only pad they show as available is the blue one without side defroster.

Thanks for that link. I have a truck coming with a what I believe to be a blue dash pad. It has the square dash vents on the left and right of the dash face. Is that what the Partsouq list refers to as "Safety Pad with side defroster"? The only pad they show as available is the blue one without side defroster.
Do you have the build/chasing number and or a picture of the interior?

Also I didn't order mine from there. I ordered mine from a toyota place in Florida..so availability may be different.

Do you have the build/chasing number and or a picture of the interior?

Also I didn't order mine from there. I ordered mine from a toyota place in Florida..so availability may be different.
18864C31-B19E-4527-A99B-8A19DF949B49.jpeg

Here is a photo. The build number? VIN is JT4RN38D3B00XXXXX

Rn38 is your build. Ok I believe side defrauster is with the holes on the top at the ends which it does not look like you have. You have the same dash pad I have it looks like.

Is the shifter boot installed wrong way round? I thought the rubber boot fit over the 4WD lever and the soft fabric boot fit over the main lever.

Rn38 is your build. Ok I believe side defrauster is with the holes on the top at the ends which it does not look like you have. You have the same dash pad I have it looks like.
Thank you. Is that considered blue dash pad?

Is the shifter boot installed wrong way round? I thought the rubber boot fit over the 4WD lever and the soft fabric boot fit over the main lever.
Thanks for pointing that out could very well be. This is a well used rescue from Colorado. Not home yet and I will start a new thread on it. Sorry to hijack the OPs thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom