STLCA New Years Ride (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wow!

42C729C3-3355-496C-8B68-C9CB952003EA.jpeg

We lived. Friday nights fire under the easy up in the rain.

@ugamurph you take the GX?? That looks like you ahead of @andy's60 in that last pic. Hate that I missed the ride this year..

Where did y'all end up going in/out at? Could you get in from Tracy?

We had 24 trucks show up this year. We went in from Tracy and when we got to the first crossing we decided that we all wanted to live to see Saturday so we camped there. 3 or 4 left out Friday afternoon that hadn't planned to camp. Saturday morning the water was down a good bit and all but 4 crossed. The 4 that didn't cross went around and came in from B-Mine and met the rest. We rode around a bit and camped Saturday night at the old Damn Locals camp. Sunday we exited back out to Tracy.

We need videos

@ugamurph you take the GX?? That looks like you ahead of @andy's60 in that last pic. Hate that I missed the ride this year..
I did not. No sliders on the GX, yet. That helped me make my decision. I did pull Junkyard Dawg, though. Trailer and RTT.

I did not. No sliders on the GX, yet. That helped me make my decision. I did pull Junkyard Dawg, though. Trailer and RTT.

Any issues pulling it through the Cove? It seems like that has been taboo for the last few years to bring one on a ride down there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom