STLCA Member Rigs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

86 fj60
OME heavy plus fr/rear.
Goodyear Wranglers 33x12.50s
Desmogged with Trollhole carb.

Plans:
looking for a set of fj62 gears if anyone has a set lying around

DSC04992.jpg

My 2 cruisers, 1965 fj45 and 1994 80 series...

Great to see some awesome trucks in the South!~~

cheers,

Joel

^ Wow, that 45 looks all original. Quite the rare gem you got there. What part of Nashville you in?

I'm in Franklin, in between cool springs and Green hills. The FJ45 is getting a 3B diesel conversion as we speak. Stoked about it! My '94 80 series is up for sale if anyone is looking... Hoping to make it to the July Ride!~

cheers!

:beer:

Looks like its time to get the ole 40 out of the barn and get her going again!!!

image-2052625225.jpg

image-3753927845.jpg

image-1103345120.jpg

image-339434622.jpg

Hugh Heifer said:
You have a Dodge?!?! :bounce:

It's dads! He actually sold it today after having it for 10 years :( 1951 M37

Your build thread Hugh has actually got me wanting to get it back on the road! I've got almost everything to go on it fenders (green),tires, wheels, lift, near perfect ambulance doors (yellow), turn signals, 8274 (needs rebuilt). Will 1973 fenders work on a 1980 model? It has a webber and header on it but I think it is time for a carb. I have a clutch slave cylinder to put on it and a few small things and it should be ready for the road...... HOPEFULLY. It's nice too that my brother took a bunch of good parts off of his 79 to put brand new stuff on. :)

Last edited:
It's dads! He actually sold it today after having it for 10 years :( 1951 M37

DAAAAMMMMNNNNN. Almost bought one instead of a 40 6 years ago.

Your build thread Hugh has actually got me wanting to get it back on the road! I've got almost everything to go on it fenders (green),tires, wheels, lift, near perfect ambulance doors (yellow), turn signals, 8274 (needs rebuilt). Will 1973 fenders work on a 1980 model? It has a webber and header on it but I think it is time for a carb. I have a clutch slave cylinder to put on it and a few small things and it should be ready for the road...... HOPEFULLY. It's nice too that my brother took a bunch of good parts off of his 79 to put brand new stuff on. :)
Get to it!

Profro are you in Nashville?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom