STLCA Member Rigs

RSHARPfzj80

Appalachia Cruisers
TN_LandCruiser said:
Bought this about 3 months ago from a member in Mud Member in Knoxville. Am out wheeling just about every weekend. Only thing Im missing is a rear bumper. Old one is still hanging on, albiet, via zip ties in places...and some fender tubing.
That's Hawgleg's (Wes)old truck! Is the Appalachia Cruisers sticker still on it??

Brentwood 'Yotas

Just picked up this 80 a few months back. Been wheelin' and building the 120 for a couple years now.

Last edited:
ToyotaTrailTeam said:
That's the best description for it. Still trying to get the color code.
I had an mr2 years ago with paint called orange pearl. It had more red in it compared to that tho. Not quite maroon but for sure had some orange in it.

That's my old 80! Miss that truck... just picked up a '96 lx450, prob won't build it that big, but that rig looks cool with that color. I think the PO (the one I sold it to) painted it a new-ish Jeep orange, but it looks great on an 80!

cheers,

Joel

That's my old 80! Miss that truck... just picked up a '96 lx450, prob won't build it that big, but that rig looks cool with that color. I think the PO (the one I sold it to) painted it a new-ish Jeep orange, but it looks great on an 80!

cheers,

Joel
Sweet! :D
Pm sent.

Top Bottom