Step up for Metaltech (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Waggoner5

SILVER Star
Threads
It seems that Metaltech has had some really bad luck coming and now going home from Round Up. Their truck was broken into in Reno and a large sum of cash was taken as well as other personal belongings. Mark and LT REALLY came through for us at LSLC by being a primary sponsor of our event this year and we want to help them get back their hard earned $. We are taking PAYPAL donations to LSLC@cableone.net for anything you can spare to help these guys out. We will write one check on Friday the 30th so see what you guys can muster. Personally I am in for $100. Baker tire said they would match that so we are off to a good start. Any questions, PM me.
Gary

Jen and I are in for $100

Thats the least we can do for gettin his 80 stuck in the only mud hole in Texas

That sucks! ULC is in for $100 as well

Tony Twiddy, on behalf of Rubithon, is in for $50.

Mark had some mechanical issues on his Rubithon trip last year too.

note - sent 3/27, done.

Last edited:
I'm in for $50. Haven't ever bought anything from them, but they are great supporters of TLCA.

You have sent $40.00 USD to LSLC@cableone.net. An email has been sent to the recipient.

Mark and Metal Tech have always been a great sponsor of Upstate Cruisers. Would be glad to help them out any way I could. Please accept a personal donation from me on our clubs behalf. I'll also put a link on our club section.

Mark sorry for the loss. Let me know if there is anything UC can do to help.

We have enough donations to replace the money stolen
Butch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom