Steering rack backorder (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Good evening (or whatever time of day you read this),

My rack has a leak, so I went to order a new OEM from Toyota and I was told there's a serious backlog of orders for the racks. I was told it's a global issue. Now I haven't called around to other dealers and I have no reason to doubt this dealer, but I wanted to see if anyone on the forum had a connection to inventory or something that could give me a better time frame for a replacement. The part number is 44250-0C010.

I've looked to see if I can get one from the manufacturer, but was unable to see anything that way. Just that castings will have KOYO or JTKET.
Any help is much appreciated.

3 places I order from all the time. My local dealer refuses to give me their prices. Ourisman used to be Mcgeorge Toyota, they and TPD are showing unavailable, but they have a reman.

I bought my rack from Lakeland and after a week I called and they had forgot to ship it, but they are showing in stock.... May want to see of the 05-07 rack works if you can't get the one from Lakeland

Toyota parts deal always ships within a day and I usually get parts in 3-5 days. Currently waiting on a fuel pump from them

Thank you. I'll try Lakeland first they have a new one. I had ordered from Toyota of Nashua, who who i called said there's a global shortage.

Thanks

That part number is on backorder. You have a PM incoming...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom